I already have an idea

Fixxer1066

I frequently do quick scopes with my friends and that is a superb idea. You could even do knife shots, y,y 360 knife shot in a sequence. Ahh, so many friends are about to get their minds blown!

Krier023

Useful Poster
Yes i believe this is going to be the ideal controller for competative snipers, just in general this controller is amazing

tj_patlan_91

That would be awesome. I've been wanting a viking for a while now and that would be a huge plus. Haha. Black ops theater mode + Viking controller = dream come true. :)

obo

Yeah, my idea: Preload a setting into the controller that looks up into the sky and spawn noob tubes the other team at the beggining of each match.
To do this, i would simply have to do a lot of testing and then make a different setting for each map and load it into my controller.
I sense a project coming on =p

Krier023

Useful Poster
Yeah. I feel it too. but the only thing is you have to restart the match every time, because the controller doesnt sense where your crosshairs are in the game, but it senses how long you hold that analog stick for. but i would be up for testing with anyone when i get the controller.

odingalt

Staff member
The 'randomness' of any game is definitely going to be a challenge. I.e. some games are very mechanical where your guy starts in the same place every time and moves the same way; some games have a little bit of randomness added to them. I don't know how else to explain it, but we're all going to be playing with this thing on our favorite games trying to find a way to get an advantage :D

obo

odingalt said:
The 'randomness' of any game is definitely going to be a challenge. I.e. some games are very mechanical where your guy starts in the same place every time and moves the same way; some games have a little bit of randomness added to them. I don't know how else to explain it, but we're all going to be playing with this thing on our favorite games trying to find a way to get an advantage :D
any chance of getting hired as custom setting makers =p?
(just kidding, that would be awesome tho)

apcoop7

Why doesn't somebody make an idea thread, or I guess this can be it lol.

I have a few ideas...

:arrow: If you have Netflix for you xbox, and you're tired of scrolling through your instant queue to get to the end (like me), just turn rapid fire for the RB button :lol:
:arrow: Program your controller to double tap x for you when you are throwing a satchel charge or c4
:arrow: Dashboard mod: if you get sick of all the bullshit and you want to dashboard (when your host)
:arrow: Perfect timed frag grenades?
:arrow: if you suck at drop shotting, make a drop shot rapid fire mode
:arrow: Red dead redemption - perfect horse riding (Kind of like cruise control)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

apcoop7 said:
Why doesn't somebody make an idea thread, or I guess this can be it lol.

I have a few ideas...

:arrow: If you have Netflix for you xbox, and you're tired of scrolling through your instant queue to get to the end (like me), just turn rapid fire for the RB button :lol:
:arrow: Program your controller to double tap x for you when you are throwing a satchel charge or c4
:arrow: Dashboard mod: if you get sick of all the poop and you want to dashboard (when your host)
:arrow: Perfect timed frag grenades?
:arrow: if you suck at drop shotting, make a drop shot rapid fire mode
:arrow: Red dead redemption - perfect horse riding (Kind of like cruise control)
CRUISE CONTROL!!!!!!!