I can haz no sprint?

Rewkie

I sprint a lot. And my sprint button apparently wore out. It sounds exactly the same as my newer controllers,which is why i came here. And yes i tried new batteries... Anybody have any idea what i could try to fix it?

odingalt

Staff member
Probably the whole thumbstick mechanism needs to be replaced, underneath is just a standard tactile switch and they will eventually wear out. If you want to do the work yourself the right thumbstick is a lot easier to change, the left thumbstick not so much (replacing the left thumstick requires removing the modchip and also removing the left trigger).

modded matt

I do them for $45 each on a modded controller. I suggest doing both, then you will have a new controller, But due to the way you typed the title of this thread, I must decline to do any work for you. I dont understand how people expect to be taken seriously when they talk/type in such a manner.

If you want me to send you new thumbsticks so you can do it yourself, let me know.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
If im not mistakin Matt i belive Rewkie only speaks spanish. I think ive tried talking to him before but it was difficult cause he knows very little english. I could be wrong all together "I hope Im not lol" but im 50% sure that Rewkie speaks spanish and has some little knowledge of english.

Last edited: