I have a Big Question about the Rag and BF3, Please Help!!!

battlelog

So about two weeks ago EA/Dice did some maintenance on their servers. I only play BF3 so I have all my set speeds for all the guns I use for the game. Well for the past few days I have noticed that any gun that I fire, stops firing or skips a lot? Now before this maintenance it never did this before? So I need someone to try this out who has a rag on bf3.
First chose the An-94, set it at 7.2 sps, make sure it is on burst firing, or choose the M16A4, set it at 3.8.

Second join an empty server go to a wall or whatever you want and ADS!!! You will notice that the gun fires normally no issues.

Third, use these guns and now fire from the hip, you will notice that when you do this, that is when the guns skips or does not fire???

I never had this issue before, until Ea/Dice did this new maintenance on their servers.

Now maybe it can just me my controllers, I have 2 rag’s so I use both of them on BF3.
So if someone can please try this to see if it is an issue with BF3, or our my controllers F@#$%$ up???? You can also try this with other guns too, I just mentioned those because those are the guns I use for BF3.
Thanks You Guys!!

battlelog

no you can go lower then that, depends alot on the gun. Since bf3 is alot more realistic then cod games, each gun fire diffrently and it also depends on what scope you use!!!! Believe me I only play BF3 and I have put many hours into figuring out what sps work on guns and scopes man. I will help as much as I can.