i know this is a dumb question

bonefisher

it says on the viking site to read manual to see what the difference. never messed with it so I don't know. the manual is right below where you were looking at them on the site.

dcntma

Yea I got that but a friend ordered it for me and didn't know what's up and I'm pretty tech savy so I was hoping there was a way to make it work

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
If u recently just bought your controller from somewhere big (not like a mom and pop shop) u more than likely will have the rev d style board. If not then I have a rev c board. My suggestion would be to open a support ticket maybe I can catch your order before it's shipped out. Of not maybe you can pa to ship it back and swap out chips.

dcntma

Yea my circuit board is a JDM-011,and like I said it was from a buddy, let me try and get the order number, thanks

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I would strongly suggest adding the remapp tacs to your build. U don't have to over complicate it just add 2 remaps. 4 remaps is difficult as space is very limited but two remaps and a tact mod switch to change ragnarok mods is totally doable and wouldn't be very difficult to accomindate!

dcntma

Yea I don't think it shipped yet it was paid by pay pal under the name Brandi Herrera, going to norwalk CA, let me know if you could swap it with what I need, thanks

Freyja

Staff member
No, there is no way to make it work if ordering the Rev C vs Rev D or visa versa for the PS4. The Rev D is for a very different circuit board revision and has entirely different chip and components in it.
I know that this issue has been resolved and we are sending you the proper version for your circuit board. Sorry we weren't able to get it sorted before the item shipped. We appreciate your business.