i need help with a macro for a fighting game hope some can help me

Smootchi29

wel i basicly want a blocking macro that can be exploited for fight night champion and a combo macro 4 punch combo or something it would be nice if anyone can help me with that because i keep losing many times

noonoo390

FIRST OFF YOU HAVE TO TELL US WHAT KIND OF MACRO U WANT FOR EXAMPLE I KNOW YOU WANT A BLOCKING MACRO BUT WHAT DO YOU WANT IT TO DO ,DO YOU WANT TO HOLD DOWN A BUTTON AND IT AUTOMATICALLY BLOCKS OR SPAMMING THE BLOCKING BUTTON I DON'T THINK A BLOCKING MACRO WILL WORK BECAUSE FOR ONE BLOCKING A PUNCH IS ABOUT TIMING U CANT TIME A PUNCH AUTOMATICALLY ALSO IF YOU WANT THE BLOCKING BUTTON TO JUST SPAM AND CONTINUE U CANT PUNCH BECAUSE U Can only do one at a time in fight night.

now for the combos thats easy thats what the controller was made for you should know how to record a macro on the controller or created one thro the computer its so easy if on the computer for example put in x,y,b on what ever tac swich u want and put it on the controller or just record your combo on the controller using the record function and play it back to test its simple

Smootchi29

a macro that automaticly blocks and does a nice combo like hooks uppercuts etc because its hard to beat people and alot of people hit so fast and even go trough my block i think they using exploits to they not fighting fair and i love fight night but because of that it getting me not to play it i know how i record things etc and export but that doesend help me to get better in fnc to but i found something on youtube hyper punch exploit could u make me that here is a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO7sJ_-FvMs

Last edited: