I Really Need someone to make me a Fast Jitter Macro :/

I Need one that Hits silent shots & do not skips please make one for me ASAP , the insane is to FAST & doesn't hit silent

Attachments

• MW2 insane jitter RT.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 16

Drastic

sorry dont got macro anymore, went to xb1 berserker lol. try slowing down the speed multiplier...

bonefisher

Come to think about this.... you mite never again get silent kill cams due to changing there engine .....

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Tomorrow I post a jitter that works @ full damage per shots fired with no shot hesitations or skips. If u Dont like make your own and stop being reliant on others to do your work for u. After all that was the intention of the macro controller and why it was developed, to be that your the developer of your own mods.

I'm retired as for making requested mods for people. This means Dont send me pms for request or beg me to make something for anyone. I work on my own terms.

Last edited:

Drastic

Tomorrow I post a jitter that works @ full damage per shots fired with no shot hesitations or skips. If u Dont like make your own and stop being reliant on others to do your work for u. After all that was the intention of the macro controller and why it was developed, to be that your the developer of your own mods.

I'm retired as for making requested mods for people. This means Dont send me pms for request or beg me to make something for anyone. I work on my own terms.
thats y i love the macro/Berserker

bonefisher

Pretty much once I leave a game and go to the new ones I'm done making for that game.... If you want something it was most likely made already I'm sure.... If you just research and test the one's in that game you will find what your looking for. If you want to stick with the makers upgrade your system or just enjoy making your own with the old games or use what was made already. I'm not going to spoon feed you when you can research for yourself what is already there and If there not working for you it is because they updated so you can't do it.

Last edited: