I think that my chipset maybe on its last legs.

Storm

Good evening,

Okay so these are the issues that I am currently having. I bough an older macro controller and it worked great for a bit but then I started to notice some issues with it. First was when I was playing online in a multiplayer match with Bonefisshers Aim assist for BO2, it just stopped working midgame, so as a quick fix I merely took out the battery pack (yes with fresh batteries) and reinserted it. That seemed to be the fix for the moment. Next I started to have problems with trying to get it into program mode, so just like in the older days I just pressed the stat button while plugging in the battery pack. Again as before it worked for awhile, I can eventually get it into program mode but after quite a few attempts.

Now, it being an older controller the first thing I did once I received it was to update the firmware. I used the current .vks that is being attached to this and always used fresh batteries. Now tonight when I tried to play BO2 Zombies, the Auto Aim would not work at all for it, no matter what I did. I also tried a few online matches as well and that did not work with the aim assist macro that Bone made.

Now as a baseline check, I grabbed my other Viking Macro controller that is about 3 months old and put the .vks that is attached here onto that one. It works flawlessly without skipping a beat. So if any of you have any other ideas to try that I have not already done, please let me know I am all ears.View attachment December 27th setup.vks

Last edited:

bonefisher

When was the last time you updated that controller? Apparently it is not vks. If you had your new controller working with your setup! Looks like you have to run the new one!

Storm

Hey Bonefisher,

Yeah updated it just after I received it, so right around the 15th of this month. Yeah for the moment I have gone back to my newer one. But that kinda stinks for my son who was enjoy the benefits of using dads macro controller.