Instead of Dropshot I have Jumpshot

bonefisher

Instead of Dropshot I have jumpshot! My shut off special mod button is on my B button instead of A button! Is there a way to change this around and get Dropshot or is it stuck on jumpshot which I like also....

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
What happened was whoever installed the chip soldered the wrong wire to the wrong button, I can see how a mistake like this could happen as the B button and A button are relatively close. If you installed it then just make that simple fix if viking did so then I would send it back.

odingalt

Staff member
Hi there

On the Ragnarok it is totally possible for the Button A and Button B to have been wired in backwards. The only fix I know of is to have the shop techs open up the controller and swap the wires back around. Can't "Swap" those two particular buttons in the software.

In fact you've confirmed it, if your "shut off all special mods" button is your Button B then we definitely soldered those two wires backwards! Open up a ticket on the website and they will send you the instructions to get the mod back to the shop so they can swap the wires for you.

bonefisher

I figured that was the problem. Think I'm going to leave it the way it is... kinda enjoy running and jumping around the corners surprizing everyone! Works great side jumping and shooting! Please just make sure my Macro controller is working correctly before sending! Thanks!

odingalt

Staff member
Affirmative :) Most of the connections are made with a solderless clip, so the only wires we can "mix up" are the tac switch wires on the macro. We have a color-coded button test code that is run on the macro controller prior to shipment.