Is East Seattle Electronics Legit???

jmwisc

My dad wants to make sure that East Seattle Electronics is legit before i buy a mod from them.
Post here if you got a mod from them!!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Of course it's legit! I've never bought anything from them, but I talk to the owner on the forum all the time. His name is Fredrow. East seattle electronics is an official partner of viking 360 it's self, so if you trust viking (you definatly can) you can automaticaly trust east seattle electronics.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

east-seattle-electronics.com is a sister site to viking360.....when viking started fredrow(owner of ESE) worked together with odingalt/einar(owner of viking360.com).but when odingalt moved(only about twenty minutes away) he decided to keep building mods and he started doing one of a kind controllers(like the freaking awesome dirty bird).....and thats there story.(you can find this story in other topics on the forum). if your looking for his previous work you can go here or here ;)

Fredrow

[color=#FFFFFF said:
jmwisc [/color]] My dad wants to make sure that East Seattle Electronics is legit before i buy a mod from them.
Post here if you got a mod from them!!

Yes I am legit........ I got a business licenses and all that good stuff, plus what do you think I have been doing with all the custom controllers I have been building??
[attachment=0:338qh80g]ESE_WU-MIX.jpg[/attachment:338qh80g]
The only thing that makes me look non-legit is my website and that's because I do all the website work myself. Since I'm a college student I was able to buy Adobe CS5 Master Collection for super cheap. I'm in college now getting my AA in ELEC Tech. I'm almost done I have about 2 more quarters to go, then maybe I might look at getting my EE-T, or maybe by then I would have won the lotto. If you have looked over my website at all and maybe skimmed through my quick little bio; it tells you how E-S-E got irs start. If you haven't read it then right now is your lucky day! Because here it is,

"Here is a quick little bio about East Seattle Electronics. After learning about the Viking360 board before it was introduced to the public for sale back in June of 2009, I knew right then that it was going to blow other MOD controllers out of the water. Right away I contacted Viking360 and then teamed up with Viking360 to build controllers for them. Before working for Viking360 I was already selling MOD controllers, so I do have a lot of experience in the Xbox game. East Seattle Electronics was created after Viking360 moved from the Seattle area to Eastern Washington, just made more sense by both sides for East Seattle Electronics to start up doing its own thing. Just had to state all of these so our customer base knows that they are in good hands, from people who know what they are doing."

If you have any more questions please just leave another post or email me.......

Also as of right now E-S-E only has D.I.Y. kits for sale, and Mail-In-Mod-Service....... I think we are sold out of controllers until 8-11-2010, since all we do is 1-of-a-kind -controllers, plus been super slow the past 1.5 months because I'm taking 3 summer college classes..... I also do custom orders too!!!! If you need to know anything else just hit me back, I'm so tired right now I have fallen asleep three times written thud up..........

odingalt

Staff member
100% legitimate. This guy does all sorts of one of a kind custom controller shells. He worked directly for Viking360 for several months until we relocated away from Seattle to the Tri-Cities in Wasington.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
100% legitimate. This guy does all sorts of one of a kind custom controller shells. He worked directly for Viking360 for several months until we relocated away from Seattle to the Tri-Cities in Wasington.
nice spelling of Washington :lol:

Fredrow

Still Selling the Legacy controllers....... Right now I have one Custom Raven and one Custom Hand......[attachment=0:3fl8nglh]'s Raven.png[/attachment:3fl8nglh][attachment=1:3fl8nglh]'s Hand.png[/attachment:3fl8nglh]

odingalt

Staff member
Dude that Halo Reach controller is by far the best custom rapidfire controller I have ever seen in my life. The thumbsticks light up when rapidfire is turned on, that is freaking awesome!

Fredrow

Just got building this sweet one of a kind "Viking" Controller.
It has a White top shell, black bottom shell, black PS3 sticks, oh yeah and I was able to fit XCM lights in the controller too.....
[attachment=2:7s91nlub]Custom XCM Viking_2.jpg[/attachment:7s91nlub][attachment=1:7s91nlub]Custom XCM Viking.jpg[/attachment:7s91nlub][attachment=0:7s91nlub]Custom XCM Viking_3.jpg[/attachment:7s91nlub]

Here is a link to the YouTube vid also........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzxK3FHIdlU

Fredrow

Here is the new custom VIking Macro controller RED/Black stock M$ shell, with PS3 sticks, and an added bonus XCM lights.....Booooo Yeaaaahhhh.... I need some toilet paper cuz I’m the straight Shit!!!![attachment=0:l5dystib]BR_Macro.png[/attachment:l5dystib]

Check out http://www.east-seattle-electronics.com/products.html if you would like to buy this controller.....

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
Dude that Halo Reach controller is by far the best custom rapidfire controller I have ever seen in my life. The thumbsticks light up when rapidfire is turned on, that is freaking awesome!

THAT IS SO SEXY wish my controller could do that, at least i can make the LED's do it

a42ozslushie said:
As OD said, that has to be the sexiest, non-painted controller I have ever seen.
100% agreed

Fredrow

NYjetsNY1 said:
odingalt said:

THAT IS SO SEXY wish my controller could do that, at least i can make the LED's do it

a42ozslushie said:
As OD said, that has to be the sexiest, non-painted controller I have ever seen.
100% agreed

Thank you all for the great and awesome responses towards the custom controllers I have done in the past. If it wasn't for Viking360 I probably would have never even attempted some of the crazy controllers I built in the past.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
Thank you all for the great and awesome responses towards the custom controllers I have done in the past. If it wasn't for Viking360 I probably would have never even attempted some of the crazy controllers I built in the past.
so are you going to continue to make custom controllers?

Fredrow

Yeah 4sho...... I'm working on one now for Irish and I'm doing the paint job on it by airbrush. So I guess we will see how it turns out. Finger wrap tight on this one!!! :D

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
Yeah 4sho...... I'm working on one now for Irish and I'm doing the paint job on it by airbrush. So I guess we will see how it turns out. Finger wrap tight on this one!!! :D
im sure it will come out 100% kick ass