Is the Programmable PS3 Ragnarok Controller compatible with MW3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eLeVeNbRaVo360

I was looking at the product description, and it states that it's not compatible with MW3. Is this issue being worked on? When will it be compatible?

Is there any plans in creating a Program that is compatible for Macs?

odingalt

Staff member
Yes, PS3 Ragnarok is compatible with MW3. There is only one feature that does not work on MW3, that is Jitter.

There must be some mistake in what you read. Can you point me to the place where you saw that is says it's not compatible with MW3?

eLeVeNbRaVo360

Link to web page.

[h=2]Its at the bottom of this link.
http://www.vikingdigital.com/modded...s/programmable-ps3-ragnarok-controller-1.html
below is an example:
Details[/h]What does programmable mean? Use your Windows PC to customize your modded PS3 controller by using our free rapidfire customization software. Programmable also means FREE future rapidfire code updates, as soon as they are needed. Buy from our competitors, and you will have to pay to mail in your modded controller to update the rapidfire. Buy a programmable modded controller from us, and get rapidfire updates for free!
This is the ULTIMATE modded controller for the PlayStation 3 console, plus programmability. More than just rapidfire, Ragnarok has the largest ****nal of any rapid fire controller in the market place. Designed specifically for Call of Duty, but compatible with virtually any first-person-shooter on the market. Here is a list of features:
  • Single Rapid Fire
  • Dual Trigger Rapid Fire
  • Burst Firing
  • Akimbo Firing
  • Jitter Firing**+
  • Zombie Auto-aim**
  • Drop Shot*
  • Fast Reload**
  • Phantom Buttons
  • Superfast Mode Switching
  • Superfast Mode Toggling
  • Quick Scope**
  • Auto Sniper Breath Hold**
  • Programmable rapidfire speeds
  • Programmable fast reload delays**
  • Supports ALL NINE Call of Duty button layouts*
  • *Designed for all Call of Duty games, may be compatible with SOME other first-person-shooters.
  • **Designed specifically for all Call of Duty games, not compatible with other games.
  • +Not compatible with the new MW3.

NYjetsNY1

Sir, the little + sign indicates exactly what features are incompatible with MW3.

"Jitter Firing**+"

It has a +. Therefore, MW3 cannot use Jitter. The controller is still compatible with MW3, just not the jitter feature.

odingalt

Staff member
Phew! Maybe I should try using different symbols. If customers think my controllers don't work with MW3 I am in trouble ;-)

powder

Have to admit I saw that and immediately left . It is obvious what it means now you told me but not when I first saw it wasn't and I design web interfaces for a living . I am also an owner of your 360 Macro controller and a loyal customer. Am happy now. Only thing is there a UK supplier yet as cost of shipping to the UK is nearly the same as the controller.

dragonesdenano

Hi, i m from argentina, a friend of mine bought 2 ps3 usb controllers delivered to miami, and first time i ve read the description of the controller it was clear to me that it really works in mw3

Status
Not open for further replies.