Jitter

Ace

has anyone made an xyy jitter that can silent shot? If so could you post it for me to try? Thanks.

bonefisher

Listen the silent shot came from a fast jitter that you have by now because your using Whites jitter... That if timed right you can get silent shot on the kill cam with the shot being in between the frame rates gives you this... Now you have to take Whites jitter and adjust for your connection of internet speed which good luck because it changes all the time..

Ace

Listen the silent shot came from a fast jitter that you have by now because your using Whites jitter... That if timed right you can get silent shot on the kill cam with the shot being in between the frame rates gives you this... Now you have to take Whites jitter and adjust for your connection of internet speed which good luck because it changes all the time..

The only problem with that method is, I can't see silent shots in kill cams for some reason anymore. I've tried turning my xbox off and back on several times and changing games and coming back on. So I'm pretty clueless.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I'd really like to try to help you figure this out but honestly I just Dont have the time to make mods anymore.

All I can say is study the software and keep testing different methods till u find what u want. There are plenty of jitters in here to work off of. Just start moving stuff around and messing with different speeds.

Ace

I'd really like to try to help you figure this out but honestly I just Dont have the time to make mods anymore.

All I can say is study the software and keep testing different methods till u find what u want. There are plenty of jitters in here to work off of. Just start moving stuff around and messing with different speeds.

I've been trying to but I just don't understand it to be completely honest.

Ace

try out 4.63 when i get my computer i will make you a macro
I use 4.63 now but there aren't any silent shots, if there are its just 1 every here and there. I'm looking for every bullet or almost the whole clip. I've tried 4.7-5 and they just shoot really fast but nothing silent, 5 wouldn't shoot online without stuttering every other shot.

bonefisher

When I made the silent shot one....you heard every bullet but in the kill cam of someone else it came out silent.

bonefisher

It is posted out there somewhere. I'm sorry don't remember which one out of thousands I made to point you in the right direction ... Moved on to newer system... Just have to go through them and test...

Ace

It is posted out there somewhere. I'm sorry don't remember which one out of thousands I made to point you in the right direction ... Moved on to newer system... Just have to go through them and test...
I've tried a lot, I've also edited a lot of them but I cannot perfect silent shots.
:(

Ace

Sorry about not posting guys, I've been extremely busy with school, and work. I'll try to post them Monday after work.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
here I played around a little bit & made 2 jitters. I like the MW2 stable jitter as it regesters every shot. The MW2 fast jitter I was able to get a couple silent shots in on kill cam. It would cut in and out of silent. No full silent shots. I managed to get a little more stable jitter made but this is as far as i go with this now. Everyone else can mess with longer spacings between the Y functions and speed multiplier. These jitters seem to bec ome more stable the greater the distance between the Y presses. Trial by error and u can find the sweet spot. This will get u close so enjoy.

Attachments

• MW2 Fast jitter.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 19
  • MW2 stable jitter.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 14

Ace

I use this one when I am host I made it 50 sps If you don't get host I wouldn't recommend this.

Attachments

• MW2 insane jitter RT50sps.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 11

Ace

here I played around a little bit & made 2 jitters. I like the MW2 stable jitter as it regesters every shot. The MW2 fast jitter I was able to get a couple silent shots in on kill cam. It would cut in and out of silent. No full silent shots. I managed to get a little more stable jitter made but this is as far as i go with this now. Everyone else can mess with longer spacings between the Y functions and speed multiplier. These jitters seem to bec ome more stable the greater the distance between the Y presses. Trial by error and u can find the sweet spot. This will get u close so enjoy.
I tried the first one it's pretty fast didn't see many silents but still good speed!