Jitter

Kilga

Now can someone please help me with the making a silent shot jitter macro now I have other controllers like wordene and manymod but I want my macro to be like them or even better but I don't know how to translate 20sps on the Viking software

Start video at 3:20 that is my other controller so I how do I translate 20sps. to the software

I changed my gt qT Respect

bonefisher

I don't have the game to crank up the jitter to look at the silent jitter but here is the 20.0 sps rapid fire though....

Attachments

• 20.0 sps.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 13

Kilga

Thank you but I'll see how this is done in the software and see if I can do the same but with XYY

bonefisher

Yeah most likely if you have a old xyy jitter it is on a 5.0 setting... just bump up to 5.50 and then some to test.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I have a manymods chip laying around, when I find a controller to install it in I'll run it through the g runner program to see what they have their jitter set @. I know they say 20sps but that's still very vauge. U have to know the spacings between the X & Y to get it right. I'm sure I can nail it as soon as I can run their jitter through their playback software.

Kilga

Ok guys I have figured it out I made a 20 sps jitter like manymods and it pulls a lot of silents so I'll post it up in a sec