Just ordered my Serpent controller

Timbuck55

Hey, I'm new into the Modern Warfare community. I'm picking up my Xbox tomorrow at Best Buy. A buddy had one of these controllers and would never let me use it. So I got my own. Im not too sure the advantages but I guess I'll figure it out as I start to play. I've been in the Army for 6 years, most Army guys play MW2 so after saying "I don't need to play it, I live it" for so long, I decided to take the plunge and also purchase the serpent controller. I'm most likely going to have a million guestions for you guys as I'm not xbox savvy whatsoever but thanks in advance and I'll be a regular here.

Also, I was wondering if the voodoo sticks are compatible with this controller? Thanks!

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Timbuck55 said:
Hey, I'm new into the Modern Warfare community. I'm picking up my Xbox tomorrow at Best Buy. A buddy had one of these controllers and would never let me use it. So I got my own. Im not too sure the advantages but I guess I'll figure it out as I start to play. I've been in the Army for 6 years, most Army guys play MW2 so after saying "I don't need to play it, I live it" for so long, I decided to take the plunge and also purchase the serpent controller. I'm most likely going to have a million guestions for you guys as I'm not xbox savvy whatsoever but thanks in advance and I'll be a regular here.

Also, I was wondering if the voodoo sticks are compatible with this controller? Thanks!
ben answered but yea i agree with that mentality. but you should get the new Medal of Honor that comes out next month its based of the true story of U.S army rangers and tier 1 operators......................sorry about the off topic post but i think you would really like this game because i had my ex-marine uncle play the MoH beta and he really appreciated the realism and depth of it.

Hooah!!!!!!!