Just received my Viking Macro.

halemmal

I have justreceived my macro controller in the mail. It was shipped to Canada, so I wasconcerned about the overall delivery. It was delivered in less than two weeks.I was very pleased to see how well it was packaged. I had my first opportunityto try it out last night. Loaded up a macro from the macro library, and with alittle patience, it ran well. Overall, very professional.
Viking hasexceeded my expectation.
Thank you,

Mark.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
If u r looking for more recent macros check out game specific marco chat and just pick a game u want to download new macros in and scroll through the forums and u can find hundreds of macros that are not in the macro library. If for some reason there is a macro u want but cant find post what u want and someone will try to make it happen for u. The community does a great job in helping out one another so feel free to ask questions and enjoy your viking macro controller!!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Nice choice man, the Viking macro controller is definitely the best around. If you need anything I am here man.

odingalt

Staff member
Welcome aboard Mark, be sure to stop by the forums from time to time, this is probably "news central" for the macro customers. Especially with Halo 4 still under testing, and Black Ops 2 coming out soon.