Killer vks.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Here is a real good vks setup for BO. It has MJ23KB24's rapidfire "fastest one on BO". My universal COD jitter RT and tac method (works on the stakout pump shotgun as well, no one has made a working jitter for that shotgun). NY jets Turbo knife that i tweaked for better more consistant repeditive knifing during gameplay, fastest tac dual RF, fast weapon swap (I fixed it when u roll dual pistols it does not throw your semtex). I made a special equipment tac that taps up on the directional pad for u to pull your equipment out and another tac opperated macro that throws C4 throw and detonates it within a second, enough time for u to throw it far enough not to damage u! Check it out its fun owning fools with my jitter. I went like 40-6 in free for all. Needles to say i ****ed everyone off real bad with the stakout LOL. Anyway check it out. I havent added some of these macros in my new BO media folder yet but i will so if u want these macros u can pull them out of this vks set.

Update: I threw in a snaking macro & a new zombie aim macro. I also added a macro for reparing baricades. There all activated by the directional pad! Snaking works just tested it. The old BO2 invencibility snake macro works like a charm. Got to love snaking! New zombie aim is beast. Its super clean with bairly any aim jitters. It was a hard macro to make. There is a very fine balence where if to fast u wont stop firing semi auto rapid fires. I found the perfect speed where u get clean aims and no RF glitches! This setup is by far the best BO vks setup out there. U have to try it for yourself and see!

Attachments

• B.vks
    50.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited: