KSG Jitter Trophy system glitch.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey guys just made this as an alternative version of Deeks run jitter. You need the quickdraw pro perk and a tactical insertion or trophy system. You may ask why you would use this macro over Deeks? Well this way it doesnt get affected by stuns or smoke or anything. Also you dont run after the macro is executed like the other one. Enjoy!

Attachments

• ksgTrophy.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 79
Last edited:

zxIcyshadow

Haha I think I supplied the information about why to use this one over Deek's:p Unless you already knew haha Ima test it online in a bit.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yep but any feedback would be lovely its still a little shaky but I will be perfecting it soon.

zxIcyshadow

Awesome! Looks pretty good as far as I can tell. Please please please make a non-grip version though. Extended Mags is needed on allll the shotguns. Nice work though

The Kevin Guy

Is there any way to get this to work for the spaz? i was trying it earlier for about an hour and it shot one clip and it never worked again after that

I just try it, with tactical insertion, and it works great with it. With the trophy system it will come out sometimes. Besides that i like it alot. Good job man.

logan

Hey guys just made this as an alternative version of Deeks run jitter. You need the quickdraw perk and a tactical insertion or trophy system and a GRIP for your gun. I will make a macro without a grip on it eventually. You may ask why you would use this macro over Deeks? Well this way it doesnt get affected by stuns or smoke or anything. Also you dont run after the macro is executed like the other one. Enjoy!

Hey, i've looked everywhere for deeks run jitter. Where do i find it?

Phetamine

Thanks can't wait to unlock enough stuff to try it. I think it will take me til the next COD to get to lvel 80.