LE Macro and Macro vs Ragnarok main diff.

ShiftwRx

Just wondering if there are any LE macros left?!?!?! if so i will take one..:p
Otherwise what is the difference between the macro and ragnarok?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
What do you mean when you say LE macos? The only macro controllers left are the plain ol' black ones. The difference between the two are the ragnarok users are limited to drivers made by the devs or Odin. The ragnarok can still edit rapid fire speed, quick scope speed, and fast reload speed. The Ragnarok is mainly made for COD. The macro however is not limited. You can make macros and flash them to your controller whenever you want. It isnt just for FPS games either. You can make combos in the editor and then flash them and it will do that sequence. Thats mainly the difference.

ShiftwRx

limited edition..:p special edition or what ever theyre call but thanks for clarifying that theres only black ones left. If ive looked into the macro correctly there are pre-made macros for certain things right? also could you use the record feature to run the same exact lap in forza or other racing games:p i just thought of this while watching a video that was explaining a record and playback feature.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yes there are tons of macros. You can go to the macro library on the viking360.com website. Also I think you can the only bad thing is the joystick movements arent the best and macros recorded over 30 seconds can become a little unstable.

ShiftwRx

i saw a video on that the macro editor is available for mac users but how do i order a mac version of the software with the controller?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
i saw a video on that the macro editor is available for mac users but how do i order a mac version of the software with the controller?

What REDSOX said was true however you can run bootcamp on your mac so you have windows on your mac. Then you can flash macros and all of that. Working on a windows PC is recommended but if you dont have one then try the bootcamp method.

ShiftwRx

alright maybe i can find my old dell and ill be able to use it since I have an external keyboard for when i use my tv as the computer, (whole keyboard on the dell got fried one night in college pregamin it before we went out......the culprit......... full cup of jack and coke.....). Is there a controller or controllers that are supported with mac software that I might have seen in a video somewhere cause i swear i saw a mac capable software disc.

Ill be ordering today/making my decision... so whats the difference between buying from the digital and buying from the viking360 website,the only thing Ive noticed is that the ragnarok for 360 is not available from the actual website but is available in the digital website. plus im in Oneonta, NY , 1 hour outside Albany how long will shipping be im already getting anxious and I haven't even placed the order yet

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Viking digital ships international with fed ex while viking360 ships through UPS. The controller will take around four to five business days. Personally I like Fed ex a little more and find it more reliable however its your choice.

odingalt

Staff member
Ill be ordering today/making my decision... so whats the difference between buying from the digital and buying from the viking360 website,the only thing Ive noticed is that the ragnarok for 360 is not available from the actual website but is available in the digital website. plus im in Oneonta, NY , 1 hour outside Albany how long will shipping be im already getting anxious and I haven't even placed the order yet

Viking360 is our old word-press based system, vikingdigital is the new e-commerce system we switched to. We're in the middle of a 3-month conversion project to get Viking360 upgraded to the e-commerce system, then everything will be more identical. The products are the same, just the shipping and ticket systems are different because it's two different webservers and two different software platforms etc.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Is there a feature for the macro where you can adjust the rapid fire speed on the fly?

No you would have to plug it into the computer however with the fastest speed on your macro I wouldnt see why you would want to change it.

ShiftwRx

jw cause on some controllers you hold the synce/mod button and move right anolog stick up to increase speed or down to decrease just a way of estimating a speed but i guess it could be helpful at times

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah but its not always the best way to do it. Most reliable way is the way it is now I feel.