LED Color

DXM Cake

Is there a way to change your LED to other colors other than the ones you can pick on the color diamond?

There's few I've seen when pressing start on the controller to get to programming mode. Particularly, there was a faded lavender color that looked really good which I wanted to use, but it's nonexistent in the color selection. Obviously, the controller is very capable of producing that color because it already does, but is there a reason why the current selection is so limited?

NYjetsNY1

It is due to battery settings, those colors available are the best.

Pick the purple-pinkish ones and when the batteries are a certain setting you'll see the lavender color.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
It is due to battery settings, those colors available are the best.

Pick the purple-pinkish ones and when the batteries are a certain setting you'll see the lavender color.
i dont think so i think its white....they should add white IMO

NYjetsNY1

Sorry M1A1, White is not available because the way the controller does colors it would turn pink after a while.

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah with fresh batt's the white is a nice bright clean white... on dead batt's the white is a nice pink... lol

If we advertise that we offer a white color, we'd be liars, customers would demand refunds, there would be a revolution like in Egypt. So we just advertise the boring 16 colors. Don't want to set bad expectations for new potential customers and then disappoint them.