Legacy Akimbo

bridgemux

I've tried to re-create the way akimbo worked on the old legacy controllers with out any luck.

On the old controllers if you aimed down the sight with the left trigger while pulling right trigger, the akimbo effect was canceled out. With the new macro controllers I have been unable to re-create this effect. What I want to do is have the right trigger rapid fire both triggers but when the left trigger is pulled you aim down the sights. It seems simple enough but every macro I created to date causes you to aim down the sight rapidly or the right trigger is pulled once and the gun continues to fire until I pull power or switch slots.

Has anyone been able to do this?

bridgemux

NYjetsNY1 said:
Can I ask why?

I like akimbo tied to the right trigger but I also like to aim down the sights when not swapped to the dual handguns. Right now I end up switching back and forth between pages every time a switch weapons. I really liked to way akimbo worked on the legacy controllers.

NYjetsNY1

bridgemux said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
Can I ask why?

I like akimbo tied to the right trigger but I also like to aim down the sights when not swapped to the dual handguns. Right now I end up switching back and forth between pages every time a switch weapons. I really liked to way akimbo worked on the legacy controllers.

Would it be ok if LT became LT + RT? As in hold LT for rapid-fire or full-auto you let me know, and RT will be akimbos?