Legacy Chip for sale

eclipsegsxr

I had bought this thinking I had a friend who could install it. But he couldnt and I have since bought the new viking controller.

from odingalt:
We don't allow BST in these forums, however if you do actually post it to E-bay we do allow people to post links to their E-bay auctions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

I do not have the 3.5mm jack but I am including the 3.5mm usb cable. Please feel free to ask any questions.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
It has to be legacy, you can't buy the macro chip, nor does the macro chip need the 3.5mm jack. A legacy chip can be made into any of the legacy controllers, it depends on how you instal it.

Fredrow

[color=#00FFFF said:
WetterThanWater[/color]]Please clarify if it's legacy or Macro, and if it's legacy, which one.

Exactly what my man PS3 said:
[color=#00FFFF said:
PS3andCOD[/color]]It has to be legacy, you can't buy the macro chip, nor does the macro chip need the 3.5mm jack. A legacy chip can be made into any of the legacy controllers, it depends on how you instal it.
@PS3: Nice answer Pimp'N'

Also Mr.Water, the thread title kind-of tells you that it's the Legacy chip. Then on top of that 80% of our comunity base knows that the old legacy chips can be installed as any of the three types of controllers (Raven, Hammer, Hand)