Looking for the newest and best Mw3 macros in one place?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I have created a folder with all my macros i've made and other really great Mw3 macros from other talented macro makers. I've also updated all my macros for online play like my fast reload macros. If for some reason u have a reload issue its probably due to connection and u can go to the editor and adjust the LS bumper & LS analog forward 1 or 2 bars and it will fix it. I also just improved on my sniper timed recoil. I now have 3 of them. 1 for all sniper with QS & QD perk humanized RF, 2 for all sniper w/o QD perk with QS & Humanized RF and 3 is for the Dragunov with QS & QD perk Humanized RF. There is also a couple macros I've made that i have never posted. ( nothing really special ) Basically I'm just trying to help people build their macro library up without having to look all over to just get one macro at a time. I'm not very computer savy so if u want my macro folder I'll send it to u through email. Just send me a private message with your email and ill email you my macro folder. I will never email u again after that i will erase your email and private message. I've been loyal to helping the community out and i will not spam u I just don't know how to compress my file down to post it in the forums or i'd just do that. I can compress it to an email and share it like that so if you want the newest and old favorites' macros' then send me your email via private message. Also if anyone can trouble shoot me on how to load my file on the forum I'd appreciate it thanks.

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey man I can help you I will send you my email in a PM and I will get it compressed for you then post it back here. You can then download it and put it in your OP (original post).

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Nice man. Just wish there were more people in the forums these days seems like things are going real slow at the moment. I'm sure all that will change when the release of black ops 2 comes out!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah thats how its been for around a moth now, but when MW3 came out the popularity spiked a little bit hopefully like you said it will spike when Black Ops 2 comes out.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ya I get burned out on it pretty quick, I find moderation works best for me. I can only stand to play it for so long before i want to break my xbox lol.