Macro controller malfunctioning.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I got my controller yesterday and everything seemed ok then i started noticing the A button was acting up. Today when i tried playing with my controller the A button isen't working its actually mimicking the B button. I reset the controller to stock and it still is malfunctioning. I just hope i can get this taken care of. I filed a ticket with my order number so hopefully I can send it in to get fixed.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah Im sure they will be most likely they accidently soldered the A button to the B button if that makes sense, its happened before. Im sure they will get you figured out.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Ya the A & B Button act like they are fighting over each other like if the A & B were shorting each other out. I"m just a little disappointed, mainly disappointed that i have to go without gaming with an awesome controller for a while. I understand things happen i just hope i hear back on my support ticket soon so i can get a RA and get it fixed! It was a little twitchy with the A button when i got it, u could only really notice when you were in a lobby and if u hit a it would some times go like A,B, But in game play it seemed fine then it started to jump then go prone then it just goes prone now.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah Im sorry man its really unfortunate, I know what you mean when I sent mine in twice I felt so weird without it. I hated it but I guess it is better to have a working controller then a malfunctioning one.

odingalt

Staff member
Sucks! Definitely sounds like a hardware issue that would need returning back to the shop for physical repairs :-( if you haven't already, put in a support ticket

JIM WALKER

What a bummer Brian.....my new one is perfect, so seems you have been really unlucky.....Thankfully I don't have to do without if something goes wrong..... being a smug b*****ard I have two macro controllers :rolleyes: