macro info

cheyennefou

i see this publication when search turbo knife feature on google. where can find this 3 macro...
  • Home /
  • Blog /
  • Viking and Gun Anti-recoil on the XBOX 360

Viking and Gun Anti-recoil on the XBOX 360
Wednesday, Apr 6 2011, 12:00AM
Viking has forged its place in console modding history as the first XBOX 360 modded controller company to offer these exciting features for the Call of Duty games: anti-recoil, turbo knife, and humanized rapidfire. We'd like to share some of the positive customer feedback we've received about these features over at the VikingForums.com:

"The anti recoil is awesome. Too good not to use." Anti-recoil works by automatically pulling down on the joystick (or up in inverted mode) while you fire. Focus more on killing the bad guys and less on the big recoil of your single-fire rifle.

"Turbo knife rapidly knifes extremely fast. I highly recommend the turbo knife." Turbo Knife increases your post-melee recovery time by up to 4x. That’s more time killing the enemy and less time waiting for your melee attack to be available again. Rack up 2, 3 or even 4-streak knife kills much more easily with turbo knife macro enabled.

"I used the humanized rapid fire on MW2. It works in my opinion better then the regular rapid fire." Humanized Rapidfire is currently being beta-tested by customers and can be downloaded during beta testing at the VikingForums.

All of these features are world-firsts for a modded XBOX 360 controller. Anti-recoil, Turbo Knife, and Humanized Rapidfire: three more macros helping The Viking customers bring their 'A' game.

bonefisher

If you search through http://www.viking360.com/forums/forums/game-specific-macro-chat.28/ for what game your playing and also what goes on when they update things when changes are made. Mite have to do leg work to find what you need but should be all there somewhere. Usually anti-recoil is made by what gun and sensitivity you play and that works best by self build macro. The rest you mite have to do some testing of what works since updates of game. If you have a certain game and have questions about post up in that section of the forum and someone might give you the updated macros for that game. Which I myself don't have since doing all new Xbox One rune builds and not using my old computer which had all my old macros in.