Macro Library

TrApStAr

A guys, Ive got some question about this Macro Library... Like if you have the old Viking (I just recently got my Duo like 4 weeks ago) will it be able to work with all the new updates and customizations thats coming out? Or would We have to rebuy or send in our old viking and up grade?

And whats the difference between the duo with the tacts switches in the back and the new duo, Where the tacts switches is in the front.

Cause currently this new website and update with the controller is stupid sick...But I wanna know what more I can do.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

TrApStAr said:
A guys, Ive got some question about this Macro Library... Like if you have the old Viking (I just recently got my Duo like 4 weeks ago) will it be able to work with all the new updates and customizations thats coming out? Or would We have to rebuy or send in our old viking and up grade?

And whats the difference between the duo with the tacts switches in the back and the new duo, Where the tacts switches is in the front.

Cause currently this new website and update with the controller is stupid sick...But I wanna know what more I can do.
no....its different tech. no upgrades are offered.

TrApStAr

So im going to have to buy another viking in order to use the macros, Or Will it be compatibly with the old duo's (As of Tonight there officially the old ones :( )

And whats the advantage with the macros, (I know im asking alot question that will be answered later on... But Im curious).

And thanks M1A1 For answering back so quick :p

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

TrApStAr said:
So im going to have to buy another viking in order to use the macros, Or Will it be compatibly with the old duo's (As of Tonight there officially the old ones :( )

And whats the advantage with the macros, (I know im asking alot question that will be answered later on... But Im curious).

And thanks M1A1 For answering back so quick :p
your welcome....and no its different and is not compatible

TrApStAr

Oh no problem, And will all of those tact switches get in the way? Or what. And what exactly will the extra tacts switches do for the Macros.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

TrApStAr said:
Oh no problem, And will all of those tact switches get in the way? Or what. And what exactly will the extra tacts switches do for the Macros.
i have no idea because i dont have one yet

ArctiKK xScoPez

TrApStAr said:

From looking at the current pictures and having my Raven in my hand, I'll guess that your ring finger will rest on the bottom tact switch, and your middle finger will rest on the top one (variably). And for the switches on the front, it looks like your thumb would be in the air above the one on the left, and for the one on the right it probably wont but might depending on your palm size. If it does when it comes out you should just get Kontrol Freeks and then it definitely wont.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

ArctiKK xScoPez said:
TrApStAr said:

From looking at the current pictures and having my Raven in my hand, I'll guess that your ring finger will rest on the bottom tact switch, and your middle finger will rest on the top one (variably). And for the switches on the front, it looks like your thumb would be in the air above the one on the left, and for the one on the right it probably wont but might depending on your palm size. If it does when it comes out you should just get Kontrol Freeks and then it definitely wont.
Control freaks are gay.

Kamikazekid

Dude I wouldn't worry about that. The only way the tac switches are gonna get in the way is if you are gripping the controller really hard.

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
ArctiKK xScoPez said:
TrApStAr said:

Control freaks are gay.

hmm...? looks to me like you being a hypocrite... you just ordered FPS Freeks by Kontrol Freek.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
ArctiKK xScoPez said:
Control freaks are gay.

hmm...? looks to me like you being a hypocrite... you just ordered FPS Freeks by Kontrol Freek.
look when i posted that....4 months ago.......i have since changed my view on kontrol freeks