Macro Tac Switch doesn't work

Shane1230

Okay so my LT2 tac switch does not function at all. I've always taken good care of my controller, there's no scratches or marks on it and I always put it in my drawer when I'm done with it. When I first got it the D-Pad was loose but I just worked through it but it certainly gets stuck sometimes(ie calling in UAVs, etc.) so I didn't want to send it in when I first got it because I figured that wasn't to big of a problem. Well now it's about 2 years later and I'm starting to use it again and use all the tac switches for one page. I realized today that my LT2 does not work. Now I don't know if it has been like this for a while hence I've never used that tac switch before. But anyways how exactly do I send this in to get fixed, let alone can it be fixed since im sure they stopped making these a year ago. And how much would it about be for a tac switch fix and for the D-Pad to be fixed as well?

Create a support ticket, they will repair your controller for a fee, your other choice is to contact Modded Matt.. He's in Florida and also does viking controller repairs for the same cost.