Macros made on controller?

epicstyle

IS there already a premade macro so i can make and delte macros on the control with out useing the software?
If not can some one make one for me with a breif tut on it?

I tryed messing with the software to make my macros and i failed Epicly hard.I saw the video on how the guy made rapid fire on his control with out haveing to go on his pc.He recorded a move he did and replayed it.

Thanks in advance if not its cool.

NYjetsNY1

epicstyle said:
IS there already a premade macro so i can make and delte macros on the control with out useing the software?
If not can some one make one for me with a breif tut on it?

I tryed messing with the software to make my macros and i failed Epicly hard.I saw the video on how the guy made rapid fire on his control with out haveing to go on his pc.He recorded a move he did and replayed it.

Thanks in advance if not its cool.

You must use software. You don't have to make macros or even macro sets.

Just use the macros in here: http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ro-library

And then just put those on your controller.

WetterThanWater

Also, you can record whatever the controller sees, by making a recording switch and a playback switch on the software. So if you're not good with the timeline editor, you can just hit the buttons manually on the controller.

P.S. You can only have one recording on the controller at a time, if you hit the record button again, it will overwrite the existing recording.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

WetterThanWater said:
P.S. You can only have one recording on the controller at a time, if you hit the record button again, it will overwrite the existing recording.
but you can add the record feature to more than one page if you want to record more than one macro

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah you can only record one macro at a time. Let us know what you are trying to build. There may already be a macro set in the library for you. Especially if you are a call of duty player.

epicstyle

Thanks for the help yeah i found what i needed.

Good replys awsome community.You all have great mods and great service by far best forum/site i been to.

DirkSmoove

epicstyle said:
Thanks for the help yeah i found what i needed.

Good replys awsome community.You all have great mods and great service by far best forum/site i been to.

that's what we strive for here