madden 13 offence play set up macro

noonoo390

i downloaded an madden offence eBook and recorded the play set ups with the macro controller so i just pick the play i want press the macro for that play and it sets it up for me these plays are unstoppable if you know how to play madden. all of these plays are in the Atlanta falcons playbook .

there are ten pages of macro and these are the formations they are in, also this is the order i have them on my macro controller.

Chapter 1: Singleback Bunch
Chapter 2: Singleback Jumbo
Chapter 3: Singleback Doubles
Chapter 4: Singleback Y-Trips
Chapter 5: Strong Close
Chapter 6: Full House Wide Normal
Chapter 7: Gun Doubles On
Chapter 8: Gun Trio Falcon
Chapter 9: Gun Tight Flex
Chapter 10: Gun Empty Falcon

n
ow im going to post the macro set here i shouldn't be doing this but what the hell ill share with you guys View attachment madden4setup.vksView attachment madden4setup.vks

noonoo390

if you want a more in dept look at the plays you have to buy the eBook,im not gonna tell people the website because i dont want to promote it,but if you want the site just tell me. or you can just look at the plays i made for the macros they are all labeled correctly as the play names so just look at the chapters i posted and the macro pages. also these are not all the plays i left some out because the others don't need to be set up or u just need to press the rs left or right so i didnt give all the plays just the ones that you need to set up.

noonoo390

if you get confused here what i do is focus on one chapter/formation/page at a time for example chapter one is singleback bunch witch is also 1st on the macro pages. i only made these macros because i could not remember them all so i made macros to set up for me once u get the hang of it you will get familiar with the plays. enjoy

Last edited:

noonoo390

they have a defense one too but i dnt think it would work because every time you switch to a new player it stays on that player on defense witch will mess of the recorded macro timing ,but maby theres a way i can just find one person click on him and then press the macro im still trying to find out. but for offence you just need to be on the quaterback you don't even have to press anything after you press the play wait for your offence to set up then just press the macro.

noonoo390

also these work offline and online perfect but if the game is laggy you have to really wait until you offence is fully set up if its no lag these plays work just as great as offline.
lol i just beat my friend put up 56 points with my plays also in madden 13 you only need to use 10 plays a game so i just use chapter one and half of another chapter the rest of the plays are just in case people find out how to stop your other play witch i doubt they can do if you know how to play this game. ran the same run play on my friend like 10 times in a row lol

odingalt

Staff member
Save your fingers some agony punching in plays over and over and over again