making macros

Fredrow

REP what?

Yeah you can just go around and start rep'N' Viking360! Tell all your friends about it, tell all your peeps on Xbox Live about Viking360! Go slap your Mom's while screaming "Viking360 B%$&" hahahaha!!!!!
Just playing about that last one!!!!

You know what I did when Viking360 first opened up and I was busting my ace doing massive controller installs as there first employee?? Well everyday for about the first 3 Months; I would go online and send out about 100 messages to people I just played against/with (you know how you can see the people you just played with/against on Xbox Live???) well I would go on there and send them all this message.
"Just doing some free advertising come check out http://www.viking360.com for the only rapid fire controller for Xbox360 with free upgrades, down-loadable right off our site USB upgradeable with any Windows PC... Please don't hate just getting the word out."

I put in major time out of my life for this company called VIKING360, and pretty soon it's going to be up to you guy's/kid's to start doing some advertising......... You feel me??

obo

Fredrow said:
REP what?

Yeah you can just go around and start rep'N' Viking360! Tell all your friends about it, tell all your peeps on Xbox Live about Viking360! Go slap your Mom's while screaming "Viking360 B%$&" hahahaha!!!!!

You know what I did when Viking360 first opened up and I was busting my ace doing massive controller installs as there first employee?? Well everyday for about the first 3 Months; I would go online and send out about 100 messages to people I just played against/with (you know how you can see the people you just played with/against on Xbox Live???) well I would go on there and send them all this message.
"Just doing some free advertising come check out http://www.viking360.com for the only rapid fire controller for Xbox360 with free upgrades, down-loadable right off our site USB upgradeable with any Windows PC... Please don't hate just getting the word out."

I put in major time out of my life for this company called VIKING360, and pretty soon it's going to be up to you guy's/kid's to start doing some advertising......... You feel me??

I think he meant +rep. Like the reputation system used on se7ensins

v360Reflex

Fredrow said:
REP what?

thats what me and my clan (V 360) does everyday :) and proudly will continue doing it so on!

apcoop7

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
v360Reflex said:
thats what me and my clan (V 360) does everyday :) and proudly will continue doing it so on!
i know....i rep using my modded GT VIKING360oCOMsometimes :D

Well don't tell everyone because, the Viking isn't for everyone. There's so many people out there who are just plain stupid when it comes to electronics or computers. Viking will end up probably losing money due to the time they waste answering all the stupid questions about their controllers that have been answered 100 times already. If you send 1 of the 1,000,000 10 year olds on xbox to viking 360, they're just going to break their controller, wine to their parents about it, and then Viking will have to waste more of their time talking to stupid customers rather than supporting the valued ones.

:eek: Sorry for my exaggerations but I think you all can understand!

I tell every "cool person" that asks me about my controller to go to viking 360, everyone else I tell them evil controllers.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

apcoop7 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
v360Reflex said:
i know....i rep using my modded GT VIKING360oCOMsometimes :D

Well don't tell everyone because, the Viking isn't for everyone. There's so many people out there who are just plain stupid when it comes to electronics or computers. Viking will end up probably losing money due to the time they waste answering all the stupid questions about their controllers that have been answered 100 times already. If you send 1 of the 1,000,000 10 year olds on xbox to viking 360, they're just going to break their controller, wine to their parents about it, and then Viking will have to waste more of their time talking to stupid customers rather than supporting the valued ones.

:eek: Sorry for my exaggerations but I think you all can understand!

I tell every "cool person" that asks me about my controller to go to viking 360, everyone else I tell them evil controllers.
doing that actually makes them lose money because if its after the 90 day warrentee viking doesnt loose any money....also Od comes on in his free time....so he really doesnt loose money...also telling everyone to go to evil ACTUALLY makes them loose money.

v360Reflex

I tell every "cool person" that asks me about my controller to go to viking 360, everyone else I tell them evil controllers.[/quote]
doing that actually makes them lose money because if its after the 90 day warrentee viking doesnt loose any money....also Od comes on in his free time....so he really doesnt loose money...also telling everyone to go to evil ACTUALLY makes them loose money.[/quote]

YUP and EVIL sucks LOL i would love to see now.. what other mod shops are gunna do to try and boost their sales besides lower prices and stuff.. Viking's macro controller TRULY is the last controller you'll ever need i see it all the time on like Gamermodz and other SH!TY websites saying "our controller is the last controller you'll ever need" only to boost sales and such.. well now what are they gunna do now that this bad boy is here! there finished.. :) now i know that they'll always be die-hard evil customers and so on.. but honestly i feel honored to be a Die-Hard Viking Customer :) i seriously wanna know.. what will they now try and do? maybe they'll lie about there products to boost sales? it doesn't matter at the end of the day Viking will always be on top..

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

v360Reflex said:
doing that actually makes them lose money because if its after the 90 day warrentee viking doesnt loose any money....also Od comes on in his free time....so he really doesnt loose money...also telling everyone to go to evil ACTUALLY makes them loose money.

YUP and EVIL sucks LOL i would love to see now.. what other mod shops are gunna do to try and boost their sales besides lower prices and stuff.. Viking's macro controller TRULY is the last controller you'll ever need i see it all the time on like Gamermodz and other SH!TY websites saying "our controller is the last controller you'll ever need" only to boost sales and such.. well now what are they gunna do now that this bad boy is here! there finished.. :) now i know that they'll always be die-hard evil customers and so on.. but honestly i feel honored to be a Die-Hard Viking Customer :) i seriously wanna know.. what will they now try and do? maybe they'll lie about there products to boost sales? it doesn't matter at the end of the day Viking will always be on top..
seriously though telling them to go to evil makes viking LOSE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!do you guys understand that????

obo

PS3andCOD said:
Of course... But what kind of retard would look at viking and then buy an evil?
People who enjoy buying the "5-star general" package.

After all, what could be more awesome. :roll:

apcoop7

I clearly stated "I send all the stupid people to EVIL" this isn't a big businesses built to support millions of customers. I'm just doing my part spreading the word to all the smarter people out there. Idk about you but I feel I would be hurting a business by sending a spoiled brainless 10 year old to them.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

apcoop7 said:
I clearly stated "I send all the stupid people to EVIL" this isn't a big businesses built to support millions of customers. I'm just doing my part spreading the word to all the smarter people out there. Idk about you but I feel I would be hurting a business by sending a spoiled brainless 10 year old to them.
Then your an idiot yourself. It's like telling every smart person to go to bestbuy and the dumb ones to gamestop.....YOU MAKE THE GOOD COMPANY LOOSE MONEY NO MATTER WHAT UNLESS YOU TELL EVERYONE!!!

apcoop7

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
apcoop7 said:
Then your an idiot yourself. It's like telling every smart person to go to bestbuy and the dumb ones to gamestop.....YOU MAKE THE GOOD COMPANY LOOSE MONEY NO MATTER WHAT UNLESS YOU TELL EVERYONE!!!

I see your point, but you obviously don't see mine. Yes they would theoretically make more money with us telling EVERYONE to go to Viking but, is Viking ready to support all the customers out there that will be saying their controller is broken upon receiving it because they don't know how to use it? Please :lol: Viking doesn't even have an 800 number, or an official customer service. They have a support ticket system, which seems to be working right now, but how well is it going to work in the future? I've been here since June and I've seen numerous posts about unanswered support tickets.

Your point about "telling everyone" is a good point, but when a small (and I mean small) company or business is just getting on their feet, I don't think it's a good idea to throw a lot of people at them. I wish the best for Viking, I'm happy I chose them, and I hope to see them expand in the future.