melee modification

vamtnz

I have to make a (Duncan) modification to my new macro controller.
I have to open the controller and clip the protruding piece of
plastic that activates the little melee plunger. I have tried and tried
and used default setup and tactical setup. I guess I get too involved
in BO2 and am constantly meleeing by accident and usually getting shot.
What would be the best way to accomplish this. I only need to remove
the upper half of the controller to get to the thumbstick base. Or could
I send the controller back and let the viking 360 shop do it for a fee.

Brian

Bernard

I also have the same problem. For some reason I always accidentally press the right thumb stick down when shooting. I had modded matt build me a PS3 Ragnarok controller and he built a tac switch for the melee. So that may be one option.

Now I have a Xbox with a macro controller and I'm guessing there might be a way to turn off the melee? I'm still learning the macro controller but I bet one of the many experts on this forum can let us know.

bonefisher

Yes assign to tac! tap once and it will render the buttons useless til you die! then you have to press again when you respawn!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Nice good ol oldie! U need to erase the B funtion in the macro. This will render the RS & B button once preseed one time. If u only want the RS dissabled then u MUST erase the B funtion in this macro. NY Jets is the one who origonally found this out. I just wxpanded this concept to other buttons.

Bernard

I erased the B button function in the macro like you mention, and everything works good..except my LS won't run for example now in BO2. When I look at the macro I don't see anything even assigned to the LS, so not sure why it's also disabled. Any tips?

bonefisher

I noticed that too! For some reason that seems to be tied in with each other! I'm at work so I can't look at it! Run tactical and just dropshot them! I used to do that when I had that problem then just grew out doing it and know cant knife someone when I need too! LOL!

vamtnz

I erased the B button in the macro and like Bernard was looking for a way to enable the run function but did not see it.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I erased the B button in the macro and like Bernard was looking for a way to enable the run function but did not see it.
U know maybe is a bad vks file or somethin. Maybe try remaking it from scratch. What this macro does is it makes the controller think the RS stick is constantly being held down. Maybe if the RS is held down it might override the LS function? If all this doesn't work u can try to set the auto sprint macros to the LT of tac and see if that fixes the spri t issue.

vamtnz

Tried to remake it from scratch but get the same thing. Also loaded auto-sprint macro and assigned to LT and again the same. I don't think you will be able to run when the RS macro is active.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yea try this assign no macros go into a local match. Hold the RS button down then try to sprint while holding the RS button down. If it wont let u sprint then the RS being held down acts as a LS cancler. If u want to sprint u will have to add a toggle on/off on the RS cancler macro. Basically you will tap a tac and enable your RS to work again. While your RS is enabled u will be able to sprint. Once u tap the tac again and disable the RS stick u wont be able to sprint. It sucks but thats the only way u will be able to trouble shoot around this sprint issue.