Might Need a Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevestorm1

I don't know if I am doing something wrong but the only thing i did was by mistake unplug the controller while it was syncing macros now nothing works leds don't turn on doesn't connect to the computer anymore macros don't work and only acts as a regular controller without leds PLEASE HELP never dropped it and only like 3 weeks old

NYjetsNY1

Sounds like you bricked the bootloader. Too bad this controller isn't an android and you can just "SBF it"

There is one last thing you can do.

Take the batteries out, get fresh AA batteries. Take them out, hold start, put the batteries in while holding start.

If that turns your xbox on / connects to xbox and does not go into programming mode there is a problem.

If your controller goes into programming mode (2 LEDs) then plug it into the computer.

If NO LEDS come on, but the xbox doesnt go on / your controller doesn't connect to xbox, plug it into your computer.

Open the software. If it detects your controller, good! If not there is a problem.

If it detects your controller, close the macro software.

Redo the firmware update. http://viking360.com/download-software-drivers/the-viking-software-record-and-playback-moves

Directions + video guide there.

That will fix your controller.

If your controller does not connect to software, or "that is a problem" then you bricked the bootloader and only viking360 can reflash it to fix it.

Tell the support team what happened here: http://viking360.com/support/support-tickets

Then you'll have to send the controller back.

odingalt

Staff member
Unplugged while syncing macros? Or unplugged trying to flash it using the rapidfire customization software?

stevestorm1

jets solution half worked i got the programming leds to go on but not regular ones and i unplugged while syncing macros

stevestorm1

I got it this time and got it to work!!!! Thank you jets and odingalt for all the help keep up the good macros and controllers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.