MK14 shot per second

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
It depends on what perks u run. I find that it works good if u run 21.80 sps without the rapidfire perk and 25 sps with the rapidfire perk. try those setting out and let me know what u think.

Ralphjr87

I was running it at 18.1 with the rapid fire attachment and it shot pretty quick. I'll try switching it to 25sps I'm sure it gna shot alot faster lol

odingalt

Staff member
The official speed I recommend is about 8.0 sps. Anything higher is not recommended by staff.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I found that 8.2 sps with the mk14 with the rf perk shoots faster than 25sps with no hick-ups.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

like to add an update, I found that 8.3 sps works a little better than the 8.2 i originally posted for the mk14 with rf perk also would like to add the mk14 without rf perk fires really fast at 7.3 sps and last i found that the rsass sniper fires at a steady consistently fast stream of bullets at 11.7 sps. I have got this rate of fire (for the rsass) to shoot faster than the 11.7sps but the stream of bullets are not consistent. at 30 sps it will shoot super fast for a bit and then will slow down in the middle of the clip then speed up again at the very end of the clip. in my opinion the 11.7 is the best speed for it. Its really fast and consistent and that's what u want in a fire fight. also the 11.7 sps works asome with the pistols' like the p99 and five-seven. Oh ill have to test these speeds out on my playstation ragnarok controller. these are for the xbox ragnarok but i think it should fire the same. ill post an update shortly.

azagorath

i use 6.5 to 7 . without Kick . i recommend adding kick if you going with speed higher than 7 to control recoil a little