Mod Mode?

dole54

So i was looking around and i am going to buy a controller and have read alot of threadsabout the jitter mode being (x,y) or (x,y,y) so i went into a match a tried this myself and seemed to have created some sort of fake fire glitch where i can shoot my intervent or any pump or bolt gun really fast yet they dont seem to actually be shooting or loosing any ammo its more of a fake shot glitch...i was wandering if anyone has any ideas on the because im hoping i can kill people with my jitter mod? this glitch is kind of neat go try it yourself with an intervention by holding RT, X and tapping y repeatidly ......note this didnt show me shooting on killcams so i think it wont work unless fine tuned by one of you pros... thanks

Itz CHARLEY

Yeah we found out about this glitch awhile ago but it is pretty much useless because you cant kill anyone with it

modded matt

I find it easy and halarious to kill people with a gitter m16. the key is to use steady aim and not use the left trigger, just run and gun. lol

Shadow

Yeah, certain glitches are client-sided, meaning that they only appear on your screen. If you go in a private match with a buddy and do it, the buddy will see you shoot once when you'll see rapid fire.