Modding supplies

modded matt

I cleaned out my work desk this weekend as I am working on 4 new controllers for customers and I like to start new projects with a clean desk... MY OCD. I am doing perm. southpaw mods on ps4 controllers for my disabled and/or left handed customers. If any of you are into modding as I am, I suggest you look at Ablegamers.com to see if you can help some of them out. Most of them dont have a lot of funds but its rewarding to help them enjoy the games we take for granted. Viking has donated to my disabled gamer effort over the past few years.

On to the good stuff:

2 360 raven/tyrs hand mod chips
2 360 Ragnarok USB chips
4 ps3 Ragnarok USB chips
5 57 mode Godfather chips
1 57 mode godfather with 7 red leds
20+/- 12f683 chips I can preload with LED flasher/chaser/fader/night rider led mods, or other freeware RF of choice.

20 new black controller shells/buttons/stick caps never used (just opened and took the mobo out for custom shell projects)
3 360 chrome pink shell new
1 360 blue chrome shell new
1 360 clear shell new
1 360 fable special edition shell new
1 360 Halo reach special edition shell new
1 new blue ps3 controller never used new
18 dead donor parts xbox 360 units RROD E83 not fixable parts only (fans, Heat sink, shell, faceplates)
1 Jtag RROD never opened after RROD error 0101
1 ps3 YLOD no DVD drive

Pay my cost and shipping cost before this stuff goes in the trash.

Last edited:

HopeAndLove

I would be interested in some of the stuff i always wanted to try and make my own controller and mod it and customize it to my liking :)