ModdingBros-Macros for Black Ops II

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Here here are some fun VKS 3 mode setup I made. Like to say thanks to Apex Nugs for his awesome macros that he has shared for u guys.

Attachments

• BO2 3 mode.vks
    35.8 KB · Views: 59
  • BO2 3 mode..vks
    34.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

That360Guy

I have a question with the aim+fire. When I use it it won't stop shooting till the clip is gone and sometimes continues even after a reload. Is there one that will just aim and fire only then the trigger is pulled and stop once released? ALso I would be interested in an optimized SMG VKS. I would like The left trigger to be sprint, the right trigger to be the corrected aim and fire only when help down...and any other suggestions you may have. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ok one reason why the aim fire doesn't work is cause its made for a tac button u need my Akimbo RT macro. Another reason could be your downloading some of my early

betas in other areas of the forum. So for now on when u want to use my macros go to the first page in the ModdingBros thread and go 9 threads down. I have a media

folder of all my macros in one spot that have all been tested and working 100%. I will make u a short VKS file around your play style but u will have to arrange it the way u

want cause u didn't tell me if your default or tactical and what perks u use. Without this info i cannot make u a correct setup so I will make one with all variations and

leave it to u to arrange them where u want them to be.

Attachments

• That360guy.vks
    28.4 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

That360Guy

Thanks! I use the right stick button for knifing. For turbo knifing, do I need to have a grenade equipped? I sometimes have fast hands on...if you think it is the best for the set-up I'm game. Let me know your thoughts.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Its just whaterver prefrence u prefer. The knifes i listed are the lb so u can still use your grenades u just need to save one flashbang or concussion shock grenade or claymore.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Fast Reloads Betas.

Fast reloads have been moved to pg#1 with all my other macros. There is a file toward the bottom of pg#1 there u will find my 70+ macros for BO2. This is why they are invalid.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Attention Please

Hello everyone. I just want everyone to know from now on to please do not PM me anymore with questions or request! If u have a request or a question then please post it

in my sticky thread and I will answer it when i come across it. If u truly have something that needs to said in privacy then u can PM me but laity I've been getting like 10

PMs a day and they are all questions that should be posted in the forums. With MJ23KB24 absent in the forums I,ve had to take everyone on myself and its was becoming

to much. This is partly why I changed my account and dropped my useful poster status and my ModdingBros tile under my name. I just want more privacy and any question

or request u have should be posted in the forums that's why they are here. This way I can answer your questions on my own time and u will be able to get a wider

range of answers from other people. I will reclaim my status after things start to die down but for now it overwhelming. I have pretty much made all the macros i will

make for this game and u can easily find all 70 macros i made for this game in one file folder and if u have any questions just post them in my thread and ill get to them

promptly.Thanks everyone sincerely, brian.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

The fast reload have been moved to pg #1 toward the bottom of the page in my main macro file. If your looking for fast reloads that's where u will find them.

Also u should check out the RFs I have in my file. I revised NY jets Humanized RF to the speed he found that works beast."2.45". Also there are good SMR RFs in

there as well also i have all in one drop shot aim RFs as well. U will find everything u need in my folder. I finalized the fast reloads myself. I haven't tested every

one but i slowed every one of my fast reloads by two bars so they should all work fine online. If u use one and its not working right please state the specific

fast reload that isn't working and ill fix it as fast as I can get to it thanks.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Again I apologise for anyone who has tried to download my fast reload macros. I moved all my fast reloads in my finalized file in Pg#1 in the moddingbros forums

toward the bottom of the page in my media file. U can find all my 70+ macros in there and i slowed all fast reloads by two bars so they should all work online no

problem. I have not been able to test everyone online so if u find one that does not work right be specific to what weapon it is and ill fix it as fast as possible

for u thanks!

Last edited:

xxVIKINGxx

That humanized rapid fire is great!!! Along with the SMR rapid fire. Thats all I have tried so far. Thank you for the time and work you put into these :) Thats what Viking needs is some one like you trying to make new and different macros. You got it down good. Thanks again!!!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yes all my fast reloads are in my media folder on the first page of this thread at the bottom of the page. The title of the thread is ModdingBros finalized macros

for BO2 and in that thread is a link that has my media folder of all my macros. As far as the fast weapon swap its in my file but i find it to be quite useless. It

barely shaves any time off and u have to have a Semtex for it to work and u will want to have a on/off toggle on it which burns up another open slot on your

macro controller. If you throw your grenade and dont have a toggle u wont be able to switch weapons. So I personally wouldn't worry about the weapon swap

but its there if u really want it.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Apex Nugz BO2 macro file

http://www.mediafire.com/?x9xi04w83zwj982

Here are Apex Nugz BO2 macros. U will find some of the fastest rapid fires in here for BO2 and more rapid fires taylored around specific weapons in this game.

Also try out some of his bad *** tac rapid fire akimbo macros he made, also he made akimbos for specific weapons in BO2. Please check it out there are

some real good macros in here I know u will enjoy! All credit for these macros goes specifically to Apex Nugz. He was nice enough to share his macros with

me and let me put them in a media folder so everyone can use his macros! I will update these folders when new macros are presented to me so keep

checking our folders for future updates! Thanks.

Update: here is a new jitter from Apex Nugz. I got a chance to try it out and its wicked fast! U must try it out for yourself! Look for BO11 Ill jitter. This is a

RT jitter and its super fast and reliable. Check it out people.

Last edited: