Modern Warfare 3!

NYjetsNY1

It's coming, and soon!

Couple of things -

Rapid-fire - seems doable and faster than black ops was.
Expect me to make a rapid-fire for MW3 within 48 hours of release, unless there are EXTREME circumstances preventing me from doing otherwise.

Knifing looks back, and normal. So hopefully I can get some WORKING and awesome turbo knives.

I'm going to start off basic with these. I really need to learn the guns, and the rest before I can really make good turbo knives.

Hopefully I can make a universal one, like in black ops. If not, I will make multiple ones. Let's hope Turbo Knife is back!

Riot shield - back. If there is any way to modify the riot shield speed - turbo riot - let me know!! I'll look to try and make one of these.

Anyways MW3 looks fantastic!

Rapidfire, Dropshots, "Dropstop" if needed, "Drop" , Turbo knife, and other macros are just a few that I will try to be making.

I will most likely be making new macros for all of the above - and trying to make them all perfected. If there is ever a problem, let me know.

My first rapid-fire for MW3 will be a basic macro. No "feathering" or other super - macro - abilities. If anyone figures out something in the rapid-fire department, let me know. I'll help.

As I learn more about MW3 and play it more, I'll be able to make more, and better macros. Remember if there is EVER anything you can figure out glitch wise - ghost knifing, "tactical insertion shooting" etc, let me know. I'm sure there will be some fun glitches that are worth being made into macros.

Anyways MW3 looks fantastic as I have said so many times. I'm sure it'll kick black ops' **** by a mile.

That's my 2-cents!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I will also be making a rapid fire macro. Thats what im going to focus on. Also I have recorded a macro on MW2 for tactical insertion shooting. Didnt think it was uploadable but I can always upload it. It doesnt work 100 percent of the time but most of the time it does.

I will also be making a rapid fire macro. Thats what im going to focus on. Also I have recorded a macro on MW2 for tactical insertion shooting. Didnt think it was uploadable but I can always upload it. It doesnt work 100 percent of the time but most of the time it does.

Lol can you send me the tactical insertion shooting please or can you upload it? That sounds funny but fun.

xiTz CDOGx

Hey can someone try to make an mod for the m14 the rapid fire fir the pistols is too fast and makes it slow, i would try but im new to the software

Yeah and also someone should try make a jitter to.Cant believe no one has made a jitter yet, i tryed but im useless at the software so i just gave up.

odingalt

Staff member
Jitter's patched in MW3. So far there's no glitch like jitter, chances are there won't be. Looks like they finally closed that loophole.