Mortal Kombat 2011

That360Guy

Wow! Surprised We don't have a board for this yet. Game is out Tuesday April 19 2011 I actually have it now from a release party and it's amazing! Lets start getting some macros for this game!

NYjetsNY1

I'll be getting it if the reviews are good. I was a huge mortal combat junkie on the original xbox, but never bothered with any fighting games on the 360. They are pretty fun.

I was considering it, but I'm too busy doing the macros for Super Street Fighter 4.

I would like someone to do macros for the harder combos though, just to mess with people online. I'm getting the game regardless, should be fun.

gamebeatter

i have one that helps beat shao kang as lu kang... it spams his high fireball attack 3 times and the only thing you need to do is duck when he throws the arrow

NYjetsNY1

Jonathon said:
Just got the game. If some did a macro set for Scorpion or Sub-Zero that would be awesome!

Why don't you give it a go! There is recording on the macro controller for a reason :D . You can record yourself doing moves and then putting them on the software!

If you need more help on this just ask.

Jonathon

There's only one problem. I don't have a xbox anymore. I accidentally left it on after playing and It kinda blew up on me. Thats why I haven't been online. The only reason I bought Mortal Kombat and not a xbox was because k-mart was having this sale where you buy $120 worth of games and you get a $60 gift certificate. So I bought Mortal Kombat and Portal 2 and I got a free 60 bucks. Double Win!

NYjetsNY1

Jonathon said:
There's only one problem. I don't have a xbox anymore. I accidentally left it on after playing and It kinda blew up on me. Thats why I haven't been online. The only reason I bought Mortal Kombat and not a xbox was because k-mart was having this sale where you buy $120 worth of games and you get a $60 gift certificate. So I bought Mortal Kombat and Portal 2 and I got a free 60 bucks. Double Win!

OMG, I love you lol! I just went to kmart and am doing this now. I wanted both of these games... and now a deal? Awesome.

NYjetsNY1

Done. What a sweet deal. Thanks for that. Send me any other deals you find lol. I ordered it online and it never said anything but it said that after april 23rd that in my cart it'll appear.

I'll be making macros for MK11.

Jonathon

Lol nice! Ya If your gonna post a macro for the new Mortal Kombat game be sure to make a new category called Mortal Kombat 2011 or something because there's already a category called Mortal Kombat in the macro library which SHOULD be called MK vs. DC. I'll be getting a new xbox soon. But I still find it weird that I bought 2 new games for a xbox that I don't have... Oh well :mrgreen:

jpearl81

here is a kung lao combo and hat toss vks. Some one please try and let me know if it works.

Attachments

• kunglao.vks
    12.9 KB · Views: 19

uXlider

jpearl81 said:
here is a kung lao combo and hat toss vks. Some one please try and let me know if it works.

works, thanks.

Let`s make some Special-Combo-Macros :)
It`s pretty difficult to make a perfect timed 8-12 Hits Macro but with the "Mortal-Kombat-Guide" i think it`s possible, now.
I have nearby completed one for Raiden ... but still needs some tweaking.

I will post my first expert-combo macro soon.

"Mortal-Kombat-Guide-PDF "
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GMMYERW7

Some Macros for Liu-Kang ... let me know if they`re working.

Attachments

• Liu Kang.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 17

jpearl81

thanks for the guide Im gonna work on some special-combos macros for Kung lao. I like his combos because they can be executed from either side because all most all of them don't have any directional inputs involved. If we start making a lot of combo's we should all make them from a uniformed direction. Im making all of my fatalities and directional combos when im facing the right side

uXlider

jpearl81 said:
thanks for the guide Im gonna work on some special-combos macros for Kung lao. I like his combos because they can be executed from either side because all most all of them don't have any directional inputs involved. If we start making a lot of combo's we should all make them from a uniformed direction. Im making all of my fatalities and directional combos when im facing the right side

just use 2 different pages ... one for right and one for left side ;)

jpearl81

Can someone who has the game or is good at making macros take a look at this vkm. It is a suppose to a nine hit combo for sektor when facing right. the button combo is Y,X,D,R,B,Y,X,D,L,B+RT,X,L,R,Y.
X,Y,B,RT = the buttons on xbox controller which are front punch, back punch, back kick, and block respectively
D = down on the analog
L = left on the analog
R = right on the analog

My macro works thru the first two punches and the teleport upper cut (Y,X,D,R,B) then after that when it should be throwing to more punches (Y,X) it kicks instead. Not sure what im doing wrong but if you have the game and can test it out that would be great. May just the timing of the Y, X but not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Assign the macro to a tac switch.

Attachments

• sektor9hit.vkm
    672 bytes · Views: 8

uXlider

Yeah it doesn`t work because it`s much to fast.
You have to find the perfect timings.

I`ve played a little bit with the 9-hits-combo for Sektor just to show you how it works.
Have a look at my almost completed 7-hits-combo-macro.

Feel free to tweak it and add the last action (Flame Burner).

Left side, facing the enemy, 1 super bar needed (otherwise it will only perform a 6-hits-combo)

HAVE PHUN !

Attachments

• Sektor_7-Hits-Combo_uXlider_.vkm
    640 bytes · Views: 14