Mortal Kombat 2011

cmkcrazay

Here is my ermac set thus far, babeality and fatality are on the right stick, the combos have to be held down on their respective tac switches so you can end them mid combo if needed.

Attachments

• Ermac Set.vks
    81.2 KB · Views: 16

cmkcrazay

Well the Ermac set is done for now, Anyone have a prefrence to what set i start next and if you want to have any kombos featured post them here and il take a look

DirkSmoove

cmkcrazay said:
Well the Ermac set is done for now, Anyone have a prefrence to what set i start next and if you want to have any kombos featured post them here and il take a look

kitana. them fans look crazy lol

cmkcrazay

DirkSmoove said:
cmkcrazay said:

kitana. them fans look crazy lol
alright man, you gonna help out with some combos again?

KIL0 iRecon

Could somebody make a set or just a sick combo for scorpion? I've made some but I can't get the damage above about 23%. I saw a video online of a 63% damage combo. That would be nasty to have. And has anyone tried making a macro for the tag assists? I'm not sure if I should map it to LB or to a tac switch. The other macros so far are awesome, thanks for the great work guys.

DirkSmoove

KIL0 iRecon said:
Could somebody make a set or just a sick combo for scorpion? I've made some but I can't get the damage above about 23%. I saw a video online of a 63% damage combo. That would be nasty to have. And has anyone tried making a macro for the tag assists? I'm not sure if I should map it to LB or to a tac switch. The other macros so far are awesome, thanks for the great work guys.
i got 1 for scorpion... have u seen it?

NYjetsNY1

DirkSmoove said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
Who is the best 3 players you think? My personal favorite is sub-zero anyone have any macros for him?
1)Ermac
2)Smoke
3)Sub/Kabal <- cant decide lol

I just love subzero.. wanna make me some macros for him lol? Do you know how to get more damage on the x-ray move?

DirkSmoove

NYjetsNY1 said:
DirkSmoove said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
Who is the best 3 players you think? My personal favorite is sub-zero anyone have any macros for him?
1)Ermac
2)Smoke
3)Sub/Kabal <- cant decide lol

I just love subzero.. wanna make me some macros for him lol? Do you know how to get more damage on the x-ray move?

u wanna makem together? lol is that wat ur askin.. cuz we can do that

cmkcrazay

NYjetsNY1 said:
I think Ermac, Scorp, and Cyrax
Dirk il try and be on later and we can work on the Sub page, NY add me and il see if i can help as well CMKcrazay

NYjetsNY1

cmkcrazay said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
I think Ermac, Scorp, and Cyrax
Dirk il try and be on later and we can work on the Sub page, NY add me and il see if i can help as well CMKcrazay

Disagree on scorp but definitely like Ermac and Cyrax.