Multi-toggle?

Doodle

I know you aren't really taking suggestions right now but I thought it would be worth posting. A feature that would let you press a tac switch a certain number of times to give you a different setting for another button, Ex:

Pressed 1 time, turbo knife on the 1st left tac switch
Pressed 2 times, dropshot on the same switch
Pressed 3 times, quickscope on the same switch as well

NYjetsNY1

Doodle said:
I know you aren't really taking suggestions right now but I thought it would be worth posting. A feature that would let you press a tac switch a certain number of times to give you a different setting for another button, Ex:

Pressed 1 time, turbo knife on the 1st left tac switch
Pressed 2 times, dropshot on the same switch
Pressed 3 times, quickscope on the same switch as well

This is a very good idea. Maybe odingalt on his next controllers that have few tac switches could utilize this feature.

Xx Binno xX

This what you are asking is kind of what the legacy controller does. It would be point less to go back to the method. Only thing with the legacy you have to for the second press or 3rd extra you have to hold the tact switch for a second to get to that second or third button press

Doodle

XxbinnoxX said:
This what you are asking is kind of what the legacy controller does. It would be point less to go back to the method.

Not necessarily. It would just be another optional feature for the 'Toggle Macro' button. When editing you could set Toggle Macro to a tac switch and then set how many different options there would be. You could also just set it to one and use the same method for the macro controller now.

Krier023

Useful Poster
Yeah I also think a multi toggle would be a good feature to add. I liked it on the legacys, but the legacys couldn't do all that macros could. Call me ocd but I like to have a set page on my macro for each game haha.