mw2 10th lobby

viking360fan

hey guys i bought a jtag today im negiioting how to pick it up with the guy because hes a hr away i found it on cl ,,,,this means that im doing 10th lobbys gold deagle alll challenges etc.

cost is 15 via paypal as a gift -pauljm2pjm@aol.com
if you havent bought a viking mod its 25 gifted to pauljm2pjm@aol.com
might accept 1600 later on but i need to pay for the keyvault and try to make the money back for it then ill maybe start doing it for cheaper but dont get your hopes up if u paypal me money put your GAMERTAG IN the note or it will get refunde i will also be hosting booting people when there 10th so you cant leak invites ip address will be RECORDED and if i catch you inviteing people youll regret it :(.I also have to say a big thanks to obo for doing the other lobby making me push myself to get the jtag :) so thank him also :)

I WILL NOT POST MY GAMERTAG i will be making a free account once i get the damn thing lobby will be anyware from m-f or next weekend most likely :)

Thanks for reading and have a great day :)

*edit Obo pm me on xbox or on the forums*

Krier023

Useful Poster
are you scared for the april 6th dashboard update? they say someone might have to make a new patch for freeboot and xbr

Krier023

Useful Poster
haha same thing happened to me though i got into the free lobby and now i want a jtag. im just waiting until after april 6 to see if they will still work. irish has been answering a bunch of my questions

horatio13

If anyone wants in a lobby for free, you can get in. I'm working on the files now, and i'm still tryin to see if they'll work after the maps.

FREE

more info later.

Krier023

Useful Poster
se7ensins lobbys arent really free. se7ensins lobbys say free because they need 3 free ones but the lobbys are more like donate get in, dont donate you dont get in

t4ius

Krier023 said:
se7ensins lobbys arent really free. se7ensins lobbys say free because they need 3 free ones but the lobbys are more like donate get in, dont donate you dont get in

i've gotten into many infection lobbies from sevensins, so theres a flaw in your accusation.

Krier023

Useful Poster
have you really because ive been trying to get into a challenge lobby for weeks now and every time a free one goes up i follow the directions and either message them or private chat them and i never get in