MW2 fastest FAL speeds for Thor's Hammer

Fredrow

MODz said:
ok, here they are

tell me wat u think!!

Can you please re-post these in the correct forum? Threads like this would go either under the MW2 forums, or somewhere under the software forum...

It would really help out the community if you could just delete this on your own and then re-post under one of those 2 spots...

Thanks!

Ben

Fredrow said:
Can you please re-post these in the correct forum? Threads like this would go either under the MW2 forums, or somewhere under the software forum...

It would really help out the community if you could just delete this on your own and then re-post under one of those 2 spots...

Thanks!

Someone's in a lazy mood ;) - Moved.

40_ounce

Yeah I really don't like my fire rate to be that fast. The preset speed is good or for the fal I like the 5 round burst or 16.60 sps is good. I mean it's a fal it's already super powerful.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I don't think it's as powerful as the m14 was. You could kill with one headshot at any range with the m14, but the FAL loses a lot of power over range.

40_ounce

PS3andCOD said:
I don't think it's as powerful as the m14 was. You could kill with one headshot at any range with the m14, but the FAL loses a lot of power over range.
Yes this is true but we are talking about MW2 and the fal.