MW2 quick reload for all guns

VeNGaNCe34

Hey i am working on a list of all the values needed for each individual gun in the custom reload slot in the preset editor. I have been spending a lot of time testing each gun with and without sleight of hand so everything is within what i calculate to be .034 of a second. I was wondering what this is worth to anyone else? I am just putting some touches on the final guns and am wondering what i should do once i got everything done.

Thanks

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Just post it of course! If you have all the mw2 settings with and with out slight f hand, that could be great. If peopel contribute what they have found for cod4 and WAW there could be a big list with everything you need to know on it...

obo

get that list to odin

i bet he could get a code out pretty fast if you have all the values

VeNGaNCe34

Here you go if you find a needed change post it in a comment thanks! also can someone please do it for the launchers? i cant find the add time online and i am to busy to figure it out.

NAME:no sleight of hand:sleight of hand

M4A1 33 17
Famas 62 31
SCAR-H 55 28
Tar 21 51 26
FAL 54 27
M16 33 18
Acr 34 16
F2000 62 31
Ak 47 52 26

MP5k 53 26
P90 53 27
UMP 55 28
UZI 66 33
Vector 42 21

L86 90 45
RPD 212 107
MG4 213 106
AUG 74 37
M240 152 75

Inter. 54 27
Barratt 84 42
WA2000 75 38
M21 57 28

AA-12 60 29
Ranger 46 23

USP 36 18
Magnum 43 21
M9 35 17
Dezzy 43 22

PP2000 37 19
G18 55 27
TMP 40 20
Raffica 37 19

VeNGaNCe34

Wow I put 20+ hours into doing research on add times, doing my math, double checking it and pain stakingly loading 9 to 12 varients of each gun into my duo to test each for optimum performance. Then to just give away my time and effort by posting it for the world, with out asking anything for it and not getting a thank you or someone to acnoledge that I am working hard for a company that I dont even belong to or benifit from. I am a strong supporter of Viking controllers and I am trying to help a great company by helping Odin with some research. All I ask for is a thankyou and someone to check my work. Can you do this please? I just want to know If I failed oN a gun or if someone proved my numbers to work. Please help! Also I am a full time student from 7 to 5 plus home work anda job. I just don't have time to double check!

Paul

VeNGaNCe34 said:
Wow I put 20+ hours into doing research on add times, doing my math, double checking it and pain stakingly loading 9 to 12 varients of each gun into my duo to test each for optimum performance. Then to just give away my time and effort by posting it for the world, with out asking anything for it and not getting a thank you or someone to acnoledge that I am working hard for a company that I dont even belong to or benifit from. I am a strong supporter of Viking controllers and I am trying to help a great company by helping Odin with some research. All I ask for is a thankyou and someone to check my work. Can you do this please? I just want to know If I failed oN a gun or if someone proved my numbers to work. Please help! Also I am a full time student from 7 to 5 plus home work anda job. I just don't have time to double check!

Look at it this way, Odingalt hasn't visited the forums yet. I'm sure he'll be grateful for this once he sees it.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Look od may haven't seen this yet because He is working on the preset editor...but I can vouch for anyone who uses fast reload...this helps us out alot. thanks for posting this

VeNGaNCe34

I Would also like to know if the values are correct and if they are working.
Sorry i sounded so rough i wasnt trying to start a fight :D just get an update on if it was good and if i wasted my time or not.
I will try to sound nicer. :lol:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

VeNGaNCe34 said:
I Would also like to know if the values are correct and if they are working.
Sorry i sounded so rough i wasnt trying to start a fight :D just get an update on if it was good and if i wasted my time or not.
I will try to sound nicer. :lol:
Its ok I just thought you where jumping down Es throat thanks for explaining....I will try these sometime soon....anyone reading this post(TEST THEM TOO) and tell us/him your results

Ben

Holy shit man - You are the man.

This must have taken forever!

I thank you is due from einar ;)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Ben. said:

i agree....and i thank him i tried 3 of them and they where perfectly timed...it was like einar programed them lol

VeNGaNCe34

Just trying to make life easier for OD because i know the less time he spends on things like this the more he can work on so of the cutome modes that people have been requesting for the preset editor and a couple of those request were made by me. :D Also he puts a lot of time into making viking a great company and i am a happy customer!

VeNGaNCe34

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Ben. said:

i agree....and i thank him i tried 3 of them and they where perfectly timed...it was like einar programed them lol

can you let me know when you test one of them so i can record it as proven to work that way people know which ones to trust. I will just bold the ones that i know to work.

odingalt

Staff member
This list is pimp! If I can create documentation for the custom preset editor, can I use your data in a table in the documentation?

I wanted to add a few more features (got perfect noscope up tonight in the beta forum) before putting together documentation and videos. Otherwise if i make a video without something like dropshot or noscope, then I will have to face 1,000 questions of 'well does it do dropshot? What about noscope' in youtube :)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
VeNGaNCe34 said:
Sure whatever go ahead use it but donations are welcome :D

How about you get to pick the next mode to work on? Just a note, I'm not in charge, and I have no say in what happens, so don't go expecting it...

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Doesn't really matter, he probably will add it quick the next time he does an update, but for now just open this, and use it as a refrence to do the custom timing.