MW2 Turbo Knife

NYjetsNY1

They are currently working in private matches only.

There was an update that patched the turbo knives. I then figured out a way to make them work with V5.0. That got patched. Made a new set of macros - V10.0. Silent patch today that patched these in public matches.

Currently, I am at a loss. They only work in private matches for now. If anyone knows something, please let me know.

Spec of fluff, top macro makers - I am calling on you for help. I tried everything I could think of. I think they have just been fully patched like what happend with fast reloads in black ops for a time.

Unfortunate news. Infinity Ward is on to me!

For some happier news: Black Ops Turbo Knives working fantastic!

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Just for others wanting to know, you're not even able to turbo riot shield by hand anymore either.

In public matches? You can, it is just exceedingly difficult and you have to keep the timings consistent but not perfect.

After the next MW2 patch - whenever that comes, I'll be able to try to fix the turbo knives as the "silent-patches" will become incorporated into the main patch, so that public matches will be just like private matches, so I can test the turbo knives in private matches! Then they'll work in public matches... hopefully infinity ward stops trying to patch my turbo knives!

Sorry to bump a old thread but i found out if you use the black ops speed lunge turbo knife macro on the riot shield it works pretty good but only really works good with claymore only.Maybe Someone could modify the macro i dunno.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Turbo knife & turbo riot.

Im excited to say that I was able to beat the MW2 Turbo Knife- Riot patch! I was able to do manual turbo knives and record them then edit the timeline editor to make a working turbo knife & turbo riot. I have default and tactical modes. They can be tac opperated for repeitive Knifing or Riot smashing. U also have the option of assigning them to your main melee action. Semtex is required for the macro to work right. I even provided a led countdown so when the last P2 led goes out that signifies the time u want to re press the melee action for optimum melee speed. This is ALMOST 100%. There are occasions the semtex will be thrown when using this. I really blaim this on game lagg or chop. If the game laggs or chops the action of the macro doesn't perform right. This patch is a nasty one and very hard to trick. I use a melee RB, Y canceler and the timming on the RB, Y has to be perfect everytime. There is no semtex sound when using this and most the time no animation of the RB semtex. There are times when the game is slow and u can see the animation of the semtex. Its not 100% perfect everytime but is reliable enough for it to be a game advantage macro. Only lagg or game chop will mess the macros funtions up, besides that their perfect working macros!

Attachments

• MW2 Turbo-Knife Default.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 12
  • MW2 Turbo-Knife Tactical.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 10
  • MW2 Turbo-Riot Default.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 7
  • MW2 Turbo-Riot Tactical.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 8
Last edited: