mw3 rapidfire guns and preview video

noonoo390

Dam that is fast. This is the viking right?

sorry this is not the viking but im postive the viking can do this plus more people on the form are working on rapid fires as we speak i just wanted to show what guns could be moded because theres only one assult semi-auto gun in the game

HippieMagic

The Macro can do anything any other controller does but it will take a few days because people have to actually make the macros. If you had an older rapid fire odds are you would be in good shape and honestly you can probably use any rapid fire for MW2 or BO in MW3. The MW3 specific rapid fire macros are actually just set up for the fastest speed MW3 allows.

odingalt

Staff member
We have the fastest rapidfire on Black Ops thanks to the "feather fingers" macro that these guys came up with. Good news is, on the new Xbox360 modchip I am building right now, is that it has a digital-to-analog converter for more humanized/realistic trigger presses. It probably won't make much of a difference in most games except maybe COD where they have anti-rapidfire detection.

I am out of town and won't be home until this weekend, so I can't defend Viking against any badmouthing! lol We have always matched or exceeded the speeds of our competition and we've always released updates to our rapidfire code as needed. Last critical update was COD: World at War two years ago.

When are you doubters going to accept the fact that even two years later, Viking USB-enabled products are still better :) People who bought the Thor's Hammers on e-bay for $59.99 in June 2009 got a heck of a deal :)