My Anti-Recoil Akimbo Pythons Project

HippieMagic

Ok so I have been working on trying to figure out a way to "tame" the dual pythons and I think I have made some decent ground. It is 5am and I have been up all night playing around with it and I am starting to get a headache. This is more of what I would call a "rough alpha" build of it. I managed to stop the pythons from pulling but recoil is still there a little and frankly I don't have a clue how to stop it. This was made using a sensitivity of 4, normal setup, steady aim, and on the right trigger. I am happy enough to say I THINK I am onto something. It isn't perfect and it isn't even what I would call a beta yet because I want to do an entire set before I am done with it. Give it a shot and let me know what you think.

Also Special Thanks to the Viking Team and NYJets because it was studying your macros and a little trial and error that helped me figure out what I was even doing in the software. I think I am starting to get it now though haha.

HippieMagic

I will be working on them a bit more soon. I am in the process of getting a CompTIA certification which is taking up most of my time so the actual amount of time to play around with Black Ops is pretty small. Tweaking Macro settings is even harder to fit into my time. With luck I should have my certification Tuesday and I can actually invest a few days into doing nothing but tweaking macros.