my mod lights are flashing? help!

modman

when i turn on my xbox the 3rd and 4th player lights continue to flash lik they are trying to be the third and forth players but it wont let it. I have the raven and its a few months old but if any 1 else has had this prob then help me because i dont kno what is wrong with it.

apcoop7

Try reprogramming your controller, I remember reading about when u reprogram your controller "allow word configuration" that should solve your problem(s). Idk if you're an idiot or not lol but try changing your batteries!?!?

modman

i just put in new batteries it wont even let me turn my mod on they just keep flashiing and flashing and its just the 3rd and 4th player lights

obo

this happens to me all the time. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the custom preset editor.

two things work

1- reprogramming it.

2- or leave it off for a minute or two then tryin to turn it on again.

at least thats what has worked for me.

Krier023

Useful Poster
That has happened to me before. i just reprogrammed it. also make sure you check the allow word configuration box too

t4ius

take the controller, shove it up your arse, restart xbox, remove controller, turn on controller, works perfect again with a delightful fragrance of shit

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Just remove battery pack and wait 45sec- minute then turn it back on and you should be fine......oh and you don't need to check off alow word programing