my ps3 ragnarok controller wont connect to my PC

Ralphjr87

i dont know what im doing wrong, im trying to update my controller but it wont connect to my PC for the update. somebody please help

odingalt

Staff member
Hello, will it connect to your PC when using just the regular customization software?

odingalt

Staff member
Hi Ralph, could you try this specific procedure one time, it's important to follow the steps:

Plug the 3.5mm jack of the white programming cable into the PS3 controller, don't plug the other end into your computer's USB port yet.
Poke a small paperclip into the small hole in the back of the controller to reset it.
If the controlle turns itself on, power it off (must start with controller powered off, and unplugged from the charging cable, all LED's are off, not blinking).
Hold down the mod switch.
Hold the PSHome button to power up the controller (still holding the mod switch)
Once the four LED's stop blinking and Player 1 LED lights solid, you can release the mod switch.
Ok now try plugging the USB end of the white programming cable into the PC.

Does it connect?

If it still doesn't want to connect to your PC, it might be time for the shop staff to crack open your controller and have a look at the insides :-(

Ralphjr87

it still didn't work :( the last time i connected it was back in January when i first got my controller to set it up. now it wont do it :/ what do i have to do too send it back to get it fixed? also the warranty sticker just came off about a hour ago when i was playing with it, the sticker got stuck to my leg and just came off :( i hope it doesn't mess it up from getting it fixed.

palmquistj

it still didn't work :( the last time i connected it was back in January when i first got my controller to set it up. now it wont do it :/ what do i have to do too send it back to get it fixed? also the warranty sticker just came off about a hour ago when i was playing with it, the sticker got stuck to my leg and just came off :( i hope it doesn't mess it up from getting it fixed.

I had the same problem. all you have to do is go to control panel, uninstall program. find all the programs from viking digital and uninstall. Then reinstall all new software, then it should work fine.