nba2k12 macros

noonoo390

so yea im going to be posting macros for 2k12 i cant upload them to the library for some strange reason so can you guys pu these macros in the library for me i don't care who takes credit

noonoo390

onlly works offline and when in a catch and shoot situation or using triple threat moves like jab stepping just get open and press the macro wont work while moving with the player another thing i see is that you have to be in the right spot because if your player is in a cold spot it will get a bad release it will still sometimes go in but that same shot in the player hot zone will be an perfect release i tested this for a while theres no way to get around it its part of the game.

NYjetsNY1

onlly works offline and when in a catch and shoot situation or using triple threat moves like jab stepping just get open and press the macro wont work while moving with the player another thing i see is that you have to be in the right spot because if your player is in a cold spot it will get a bad release it will still sometimes go in but that same shot in the player hot zone will be an perfect release i tested this for a while theres no way to get around it its part of the game.
Yes, I will upload them for you.

noonoo390

yea so here is my first 2 sets if i dont have a player you want tell me when you test them to make sure they work which they do you guys can upload them to the library for me

Attachments

• okc thunder.vks
    11.9 KB · Views: 9
  • golden state.vks
    13.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

xXZoeXx

@ noonoo .68 is this just for s.curry and goldenstate macros or can it be done with any of the players jumper

noonoo390

oh yea i was playing a friend and the macros didnt work against him because of his connection real laggy but against other ppl it works fine online at 0.68 also i found new ways to score i will be posting with the shooting macros to show you how i get open once agian if you want to use these macros in a ranked match just put it to 0.68 it i didnt make it clear lol

noonoo390

dallas macericks macros and playing online

[video=youtube;F6yXNDH2NIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6yXNDH2NIQ[/video] the dallas mavericks and here is the macros for terry jkid dirk and butler i dont use any body else on the bench notice that first i post up with y and then spin off kg with y and then pump fake then i press dirk shooting macro but while i press the macro i notice i can press down on the ls to do a fadeaway and still get a perfect release and dirk 99 mid range with terry 91 mid range money .

View attachment dallas.vks

Last edited:

noonoo390

[video=youtube;hfGfHa4whOg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfGfHa4whOg&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]

[video=youtube;f7cs3_5gXFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7cs3_5gXFQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/video]

xXZoeXx

wuz up noonoo?can you do one for the knicks. i've been trying to do the jumpers with the speed that your recommending but haven't been suceesful they keep missing the jumper shots

noonoo390

Can you upload your most recent macro sets / vkms you want uploaded in one post? Then I can upload for you!

the macros so far for 2k12 stephen curry is a beast lol

Attachments

• boston celtics.vks
    12.1 KB · Views: 1
  • dallas.vks
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
  • golden state.vks
    13.4 KB · Views: 1
  • newyork knicks.vks
    19 KB · Views: 1

xXZoeXx

i tried out the knicks macros online it they still were not good releases. im guessing its different for different internet connections. i just recorded one while playing online used it. seems to work that way. thx for the help. i'm trying to work on a gow3 revive yourself macros (pressing A rapidly)