Need Help

Gill8288

Hi I just received my controller,

I am not able to select any modes. The rapid fire feature does not work if i hold the tac switch with R1.

Im not able to select any controller button layout when i depress the tac switch with triangle.

none of the leds light.

Realized if i hold down tac switch and depress square, circle, L3 or R3 the player 3 switch will light up.

If i depress tac and cross it will return back to default.

The rapid fire feature is not working, tried connecting and rebooting mod chip did not help as well.
Any advise is appreciated

odingalt

Staff member
"Hold mod switch + tap R1 (bumper, not trigger). Player 4 LED turns on."

If the above doesn't work, controller is broke. If the only mods that work are the ones that turn on Player 3 but none of the rapidfire/akimbo/jitter/burst firing modes make Player 4 LED turn on, it's broke :-(. Open up a support ticket to return the controller for diagnosis and repair :-(

Gill8288

"Hold mod switch + tap R1 (bumper, not trigger). Player 4 LED turns on."

If the above doesn't work, controller is broke. If the only mods that work are the ones that turn on Player 3 but none of the rapidfire/akimbo/jitter/burst firing modes make Player 4 LED turn on, it's broke :-(. Open up a support ticket to return the controller for diagnosis and repair :-(

Wow this is sad, thank you for the prompt reply. Wow the international shipping is going to cost, I shall open a support ticket