Need MW3 DropShot and RapidFire Macro, Please Help

fst2011

Hello,

Ok...I spent alot of time trying to figure this out and Errrrrrr. I know it will take time and willing to put in the time. Just need some help. There are a few Rapid fire macros in the MW3 library. Please explain...if you are using a full auto gun, say the ACR....would you still use a rapid fire macro? Aside from that question, I tried using all the rapid fire and none work. I'm on a sensitivity 3...thought that was the problem and up it to 10 and still no good.

Next, where can I find a quick reload for MW3? And if you know of one, does it matter what button I put it on, meaning tac R2 or etc and does it matter what perks I have setup?

Last question, I really want a drop shot with aim...but the ones I found only drop and then shoot auto. I tried to make one myself but it didnt work. Again, does it matter what perks I have setup and or matter what guns I use it on?

Thanks for all the help, sorry for all the questions. I have watched all the videos and tuts....but still just cant get the hang of it yet.

Brian

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
What are you doing to the rapid fires? Like where are you assigning them. Also the quick reloads are on a thread I made around here somewhere just use the search bar. The only macro thats gun dependant are the quick reloads.

fst2011

MJ,

Where I assign the macro is a good question...cause I was going to ask in another post why is that important. Meaning, say I have a macro that is a drop shot and the description says to add macro to the RT...but say I add it to the left tac, why would it not work? I thought you can re-assign different buttons? I also dont understand why you mean by quick reloads are gun dependant. Can you please explain and also maybe give me a 'for example' ?

And last thing, I need a drop shot that also aims...is there anything around? Cause I looked.

Thanks for the help MJ....I hope I'm not driving you crazy...sorry

Brian

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Well some macros arent made to be assigned to a tac switch. If you were to use a drop shot then the reason it says to assign to RT is because the macro isnt made with the RT. Also when you press a stock button it will still execute as a stock button with the macro on top of it. So when you assign it to the RT then your pretty much manually pressing RT to shoot and the macro is pretty much dropping you. Hope that made sense. So on macros that are intended to be assigned to a tac switch can be assigned to a tac switch. The quick reloads are gun dependant because all the reload times on the guns are different so the best most accurate way to get a quick reload is have one for every gun. For example the reload time on the ACR may take 2 seconds while on the MSR may take 3 seconds. I can make you a drop shot that aim too Im not positive if there is a macro like that out there. Is your intentions are to assign it to RT a tac switch?

No problem though, I consider this my way of giving back to Odin for his amazing craftsmanship on the controller I bought.

fst2011

just incase other people are reading this thread. I spoke with MJ privately and he explained the same thing above and I told him thanks for the help. I'm posting this cause I didnt want you guys to think I just ask questions and dont say thanks. He already knows I appreciate the efforts.

Cheers...

Brian