New Jitter mod soon?

ajh103

Hey all,

There has been word going around (on these forums and elsewhere) that there is a new un-patched jitter combination for BO2. I was just wondering if there is a jitter update for the USB ragnarok on the horizon with this new combo? It shouldn't be that hard to implement. It would be really awesome to get this on the ragnarok! I would even be willing to pay like $5 for this awesome mod!

Hopefully someone reads this! :)

Thanks Guys,
ajh103

ajh103

Would that be YY or XYY? Also, I believe that there is a new shotgun combo for BO2... Would you be able to implement it at some point in a software update?

odingalt

Staff member
There was a "sprint jitter" mod for the XBOX 360 macro controller but this will not work on the PS3 controller, the PS3 modchip is not connected to the left thumbstick analog movement (needed for sprint jitter)

odingalt

Staff member
We're pretty much done with updates for awhile unless something amazingly super extraordinarily different is discovered in the world of mods. It's impossible to keep up with a new jitter mod method every week. None of the methods are reliable for all customers and it gets patched and changes every week. I see lots of posts with various jitter methods being built on the XBOX 360 macro and the posts go something like this:

"Try my jitter it's awesome!"
"That does't work for me."
"That sort of worked but not reliably and it skips to much so I went back to my version"
"Ok try this it's version 2 tweaked!"
"Still doesn't work for me."
"Ok that works better!"
"Ooops nevermind I just had it skip again".
etc. etc.

If I release an update it's gotta work for EVERYBODY, not just some customers.

On top of reliability issues, last time I released a jitter update for PS3 customers (v1.5), I got chewed out by so many customers I had to post v1.4 on the website for download. It turns out the customers who did not like v1.5 were still playing MW2. v1.5 was updated to improve jitter timing for BO2. There's simply no way to keep everybody happy. If I release a new driver update, then I'll probably get chewed out by all the BO2 players who like the jitter the way it is.

The solution to all of this is that we will be trying our ****dest to offer macro controller on both the PS4 and XBOX One. Macro controller and the macro software is the only possible way to keep up with so many customer demands from customers. The Ragnarok software platform is hard-coded, it's painstaking work, it takes about 16 hours of coding and testing to release even the simplest updates for the Ragnarok controllers. I'm really apprehensive to go through all that trouble unless it's for a new mod that works good and works for everybody. Aka back when I went from v1.4 to v1.5, thinking I was doing good, and instead made all the jitter users angry!

Also everybody will complain if I have to make it so there are 20 jitter modes, the rapidfire customers already don't like having to scroll through the 10 modes and we don't have "two way" scrolling.

Sorry to sound so pessimistic, it's hard to keep everybody happy, I got somewhere between 6,000 and 10,000 customers (hard to tell as some purchases were repeat orders) to keep happy, I make an update for one guy and then all of a sudden I get 500 e-mails from angry customers saying the new update sucks and they want their old version back :)))

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
E your more than fair when it comes to your business and you work hard on your FREE updates and that's more than I can say for any other mod company out there! This is why I'm viking for life and won't even think to buy from any other company out on the market. I look forward to the next generation and I hope all this results in a great boost in buisness revenue for u. Keep coin what u do and thanks for everything you have contributed to the modding community. I have no doubts that u will be killin it when you get your new mods up and running!

odingalt

Staff member
My goal is to make everyone 100% happy right now I'm stuck somewhere in the 90%'s and what I really need is to be able to go back to the drawing board and get it perfect on the next consoles coming out

bonefisher

Is there such thing as a dial-o-rapid fire? where you can use a up and down buttons quick fast and a hurry on the fly to dial rapid fire in! I mean really quick! Wishful thinking anyways!